Miss Rossella Locci
Consultation Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
GMC Number: 7025036
- Doctor of Medicine M.D (Italy)
- CCT in Vascular Surgery (Italy)
- Masters in Endoscopic surgical treatment of colo-rectal disease. (London)
- Aortic fellowship at Royal Free Hospital of London
Miss Rossella Locci studied medicine in Italy before relocating to London where she carried on training in vascular surgery to compete her last two years at Kings College Hospital and Imperial College Hospital.
Working as a specialist, Miss Loci took an Aortic fellowship at Royal Free Hospital of London and her previous sonographer skills allowed her to easily diagnose patients for venous and arterial disorder
Miss Locci is driven by the passion for her job and is constantly working to be able to deliver the least invasive and most innovative vascular surgery techniques. She is specialised in all treatments of venous insufficiency having performed thousands of surgical and laser treatments such as EVLA, VenaSeal, Phlebectomy and Sclerotherapy.
- General Medical Council – GMC Number: 7025036
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy (BSET)