The Private Clinic has been established for over 30 years and is the leading company in the non-invasive and minimally invasive sector. At The Private Clinic you will be working alongside some of the leading medical authorities in the Country, in beautiful boutique clinics.
Why work for The Private Clinic?
✔ Competitive salary
✔ Career development and sector leading training
✔ Discounted treatments for you and your family
✔ Subsidised Private Healthcare
✔ 25 days holiday + bank holidays
✔ Regular social activities
Prior experience in the sector is essential. CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies please
Digital Marketing Executive- Head Office, London
Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Head Office, London
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing and creating content for all social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Googlemybusiness and Snapchat. Able to write on-brand, always diplomatic and positive, being consistent in look and feel.
- Responding to comments, queries and messages from all of the above promptly and effectively
- Growing our social media following on all accounts, generating new enquiries and assisting existing patients
- Answering customer feedback on review sites such as Trustpilot and Googlemybusiness
- Developing the social media calendar along with the Marketing team
- Analysing insights, metrics and figures on each social network site to produce accurate weekly reports to improve post content and research optimal posting times
- Writing and editing copy for social adverts, events, web content
- Researching for and writing weekly blogs to assist with SEO
- Collecting information from the clinics, designing, writing and releasing the nationwide company newsletter
- Assisting with filming, editing video, directing and overseeing digital media production, including interviewing medical staff and patients
- Researching influencers who are aligned with our brand messaging and look
- Liaising with influencers for content
- Photo and design editing for social media posts which includes video, IGTV
- Researching new developments in relevant online media opportunities and keeping up to date with current digital and industry trends
- Creative thinking: finding new ways to present social media and being able to showcase them
- Able to work with PR and marketing channels
- 3 Years’ experience in social media content creation, analysis and reporting
- University Degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
Theatre Nurse, Manchester
Title: Theatre Nurse
- Pre and post op assessment specialising in vaser liposuction, vein surgery, minor procedures. This includes care of pre and post op patients having GA cosmetic procedures which are carried out offsite.
- Working in the procedure room for clinical procedures
- Travel to other clinics when required (Leeds and Birmingham)
- Wound management.
- Participate in the on call rota.
- Stock management including medicines management
- Stock ordering
- Participating and organising the day to day running of the clinic under direction from the clinical lead.
- Registered Nurse(NMC) or Registered ODP with Outpatient and Pre Assessment experience
- Cosmetic/ Aesthetics experience.
- Operating theatre experience
Clinic Nurse, Northampton
Title: Clinic Nurse, 22.5 hours per week
To provide clinical support to care for patients in the clinic environment with the highest possible standard. To provide a safe environment and actively contribute to clinical practice and duties as required. The post-holder will demonstrate and maintain strong clinical standards and patient care
- To run the outpatients’ clinic independently and effectively liaising with the Clinic Manager.
- Be responsible for the daily clinic checks of all treatment rooms and maintain high standards.
- Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information.
- Demonstrate through a holistic approach to care and day to day clinical issues, an understanding of evidence based practice.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To assist in pre and post-operative care of the patient following the procedures.
- Develop a skill mix that can be adopted in all areas of patient care including outpatients.
- To assist in stock control and ordering.
- Flexibility around business requirements.
- Cover the out of hours on call phone according to the on call rota.
- Follow up care and advice is provided to patients.
- Patient safety is maintained as a key priority, and in line with CQC requirements.
- A high standard of professionalism and standards is maintained at all times.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Registered Nurse and/or Operating Department Practitioner.
- Extensive theatre experience within cosmetic surgery.
- Stock control
- Experience within the private sector preferable but not essential
Experienced RGN and ODP’s needed
The Private Clinic are looking for experienced Scrub Nurses, ODPs, Recovery Nurses and Anaesthetic Nurses.
Competitive salary and good employee benefits.
If you would like further information please contact us on: email@example.com
The Private Clinic aims to respond to all applications however due to the volume of applicants please be advised that we will only respond to those who are short listed. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 days of your application then you have not been successful.
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org