- Previously known as Aurora Clinics, our Northampton Clinic is now part of The Private Clinic Group creating one of the largest groups of specialist medical and cosmetic surgery clinics in the UK
- CQC rated good for safe, effective, responsive, well-led, and caring services
- Our surgeons & doctors are GMC registered and experts in their respective fields
The Northampton Clinic is situated in a charming period building called The Gatehouse which is situated within St Andrew’s Hospital grounds on the outskirts of Northampton city centre providing a peaceful and discreet setting for your skin treatment or cosmetic surgery consultation.
Please scroll down to see our treatment offering which includes:
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Minor Surgical Procedures / Lumps & Bumps (Including Mole Removal, Cyst Removal and Skin Tag Removal)
- Vaser Liposuction
- FUE Hair Transplant
- Varicose Vein Removal & Thread Vein Removal
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Freezing
- Ultherapy Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Dermal Filler Treatments
Previously known as Aurora Clinics, our Northampton Clinic is now part of The Private Clinic Group creating one of the largest groups of specialist medical and cosmetic surgery clinics in the UK.
The Private Clinic stands for quality and in order to achieve that, we make sure we put safety, expertise and patient satisfaction at the core of what we do – always.
- We have world-class specialists in Plastic Surgery, Hair Transplants, Varicose Veins, and Aesthetics/Rejuvenation treatments.
- We have over 40 years of award-winning experience.
- We use state-of-the-art technologies and the most advanced techniques to achieve the best results.
- We see over 15,000 new patients every year and perform over 10,000 procedures.
- We have one of the highest patient satisfaction rates with a Trustpilot 5-star rating.
- 96% of our patients would recommend us to their friends and family.
- We are proud to hold the highest standards and demonstrate our compliance with exacting standards and set outcomes.
The Private Clinic’s medical and clinical staff are amongst the best in the UK. Our robust Practising Privileges criteria ensures that all of our surgeons & doctors are GMC registered and experts in their respective fields. Find out more.
We are excited to reveal that Aesthetic Nurse and Independent Nurse Prescriber, Mel Reccia was awarded Best Nurse Practitioner at the Aesthetic Awards 2023.
This Award recognises aesthetic nurses who are deemed to have contributed the most to the aesthetic profession and/or have provided the most outstanding care and treatment to their patients in the last 12 months.
Excellent Customer Service
As the treatments are procedures that we offer are elective procedures, we feel it is even more important to take a conservative approach. It is our duty to safeguard our patients and ensure that their experience is a positive one. Find out more.
All patients at The Private Clinic are treated in a professional, friendly and emphatic way. We aim to always be available when you need us with unlimited follow-up appointments following your procedure and our 24-hour call line. Find out more.
Consultations are available with our expert team of consultant surgeons, doctors, nurses, practitioners and advisors who are all committed to helping you find the best treatment for your needs and ensuring it is delivered with the highest level of care.
82 Billing Road
Northampton, NN1 5DF
Clinic Manager: Jess Mitchinson
|Mon||09.00 – 17.00|
|Tue||9:00 – 19.00|
|Wed – Fri||09.00 – 17.00|
|Sat||Saturdays are once a month|
09.00 – 17.00
Procedures Available in Our Northampton Clinic
Please find the 2023 procedures and treatments we currently offer in our Northampton clinic. Our clinic has some of the best and most experienced Nurses, Therapists, Consultant Surgeons and Doctors who are highly knowledgeable about all our treatments. All procedures are performed within our state-of-the-art clinics or hospitals.
Aesthetic & Non Surgical Treatments
Hair Transplant & Loss
*Consultation & Follow-Ups only, procedure performed in London Harley Street
Minor Surgery & Wellness
Meet the Team
MBBS, MSc, FRCS (Plast.)
GMC Number : 3286812
London Harley Street & Northampton
GMC Number: 7237640
London Harley Street, Leeds, Northampton & Birmingham
FRCS (OTOL-HNS), MRCS Ed, DO-HNS, MS in ENT, MBBS
GMC Number: 6066456
London Harley Street, Birmingham & Northampton
MB ChB, Masters in Public Health
GMC Number: 4196903
MBBS, MS, FRCS (Gen), FRCS
GMC Number: 4585309
Northampton & Birmingham
MIT – Institute of Trichologists (1993)
London Harley Street, Birmingham & Northampton
RGN, INP, V300 Independent Nurse Prescribing Course
The Private Clinic in Northampton was rated good for safe, effective, responsive and well-led, and caring services. It was noted that:
- Staff involved and treated people with compassion, kindness, dignity, and respect. Patient feedback received through CQC comment cards supported this.
- The service had good systems to ensure patients received safe and effective care and treatment.
- Patients could access care and treatment within their preferred timescales.
- Staff worked together, and worked well with other organisations, to deliver effective care and treatment.
- The service obtained consent to care and treatment in line with legislation and guidance.
- Staff treated patients with kindness, respect, and compassion.
- The service respected patients’ privacy and dignity.
- Leaders had the capacity and skills to deliver high-quality, sustainable care.
How to Find Us
You will be able to find our Northampton Clinic at 82 Billing Road, NN1 5DF which is located just in the Main Gate entrance to the grounds of St Andrews Hospital opposite the turning for Upper Thrift Street.
Our clinic in Northampton is easily commutable from the surrounding areas of Northamptonshire including; Yardley Hastings, Collingtree Park, Boughton, East Hunsbury, Great Brington, West Hunsbury, Great Houghton, Grange Park, Little Houghton, Abington, Maidwell, Golf Lane, Harrington, Sandy Lane, Chapel Brampton, Wootton, Kelmarsh, Abington Vale, Grendon, Weston, Kislingbury, Althorpe, Quinton, Ashton, Harlestone, Upper Harlestone, Guilsborough, Roade, Rugby, Stanwick, Wellingborough, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Raunds and locations from the East Midlands, Leicester, Peterborough, Northants, Cambridge, Norwich and Norfolk.
The closest railway station to the clinic is Northampton station. There are direct trains to Northampton from London Euston, via the Euston to Birmingham line. Trains leave approximately every 30 minutes from Monday-Saturday, and once an hour on Sundays.
If travelling from Birmingham, there are trains from Birmingham New Street station to Northampton every hour.
The nearest bus stop is directly outside the Northampton clinic on Billing Road which the number 5 Stagecoach bus and 37 Centrebus Midlands bus routes include.
From the M1:
Leave the M1 motorway at Junction 15, and take the A45 sign posted Northampton Town Centre. Continue straight on this road for approximately 3 miles, passing the Queen Eleanor Hotel on your right. Just before the flyover, filter left, following signs for the General Hospital. Take the first exit at the roundabout and then enter the right hand lane to turn right at the traffic lights onto Cliftonville. Continue up the hill, and when you reach the top, turn right at the lights onto Billing Road. The entrance gates will be on your right.
There is a small car park located to the back of the clinic but there is also free parking within the grounds of St Andrews Hospital as well as street parking available in the surrounding area.