Professor Sandip Hindocha
Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive, Cosmetic, Laser & Hand Surgeon
- FRCS (Plast), Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2016
- MFFLM. Royal College of Physicians, 2016
- BTEC (Laser), Mapperly Park Laser Institute, 2016
- MD (Doctorate of Medicine), University of Manchester, 2013
- MRCS, Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2009
- MPhil (Master of Philosophy) University of Manchester, 2009
- MBChB (Batchelor of Medicine & Surgery), University of Manchester, 2005
GMC Number: 6122218
About Professor Sandip Hindocha
Professor Sandip Hindocha is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive, Cosmetic, Laser & Hand Surgeon. He is currently the Clinical Director of the Plastic Surgery & Laser Centre and the chair of theatres board at Bedford NHS Trust. His clinical experience expands over many years and he now joins us to provide private plastic surgery at our clinic in Manchester.
Professor Hindocha is very experienced in a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures including Breast Augmentation, Breast Uplift, Breast Reduction, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Vaser Liposuction, Otoplasty (Ear Reshaping) and Earlobe Correction. Professor Hindocha prides himself on providing first-class care to his patients ensuring that they receive realistic expectations and honest advice.
Qualifying from the University of Manchester in 2005, Professor Hindocha has undertaken training in Manchester, Liverpool, USA (Dallas) and Canada (Toronto). Alongside his plastic surgery training, he has also completed a recognised cosmetic surgery fellowship program.
Professor Hindocha is a national lead forensic medical examiner and is a member of the Faculty of Forensic & Legal Medicine. This makes him very attentive and meticulous with a keen eye for detail. This helps to ensure that he provides patients with the best possible results.
When he is not operating, Professor Hindocha is a trained percussionist and enjoys playing at local gigs. He is also a keen sportsman with a special interest in martial arts, having gained a black belt in Kosho Ryu Kenpo. This has enabled him to maintain a great deal of self-discipline.
Professor Sandip Hindocha is available for consultations at our Manchester clinic.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Member of the Faculty of Forensic & Legal Medicine (MFFLM)
- Member of The British Associaion of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Member of The British Associaion of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- Member of The British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH)
- Member of The British Medical Laser Association (BMLA)
- Member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register as Plastic Surgeon (GMC Number: 6122218)
- Society of Academic Research Surgeons Award, 2009
- Clinical Academic prize for presentation of “Whole genomic scanning in Dupuytren’s disease”
- Insider Medical Clinical Course, Prize for best candidate, Hammersmith Hospital
- Royal College of Surgeons of England Research Fellowship
- Pennine Research Prize Roadshow Poster prize, for Patients perception of a doctors’ approach
- The Lord Tom Pendry University Scholarship
Treatments performed by Professor Sandip Hindocha
Breast enlargement involves the surgical addition of implants to improve the shape, size, fuller appearance, or more symmetrical look of your breasts.
Breast Uplift & Enlargement
A combined breast procedure that results in total breast rejuvenation.
Vaser liposuction is one of our most commonly performed procedures. It uses ultrasound technology to liquefy the fat cells before they are then removed through a gentle suction process.
Tribal Earlobe Repair
Tribal or stretched earlobe repair is a quick and effective procedure that corrects the appearance of overstretched ear lobes as a result of tribal ear piercing.
Lumps & Bumps Removal
We offer a range of treatments to remove lumps and bumps performed as day-case minor surgery procedures.
Breast uplift, Breast lift or Mastopexy surgery can offer you a great way to regain your body confidence, giving you fuller-looking breasts and correcting their positioning on your body for a more uplifted appearance.
Otoplasty (Ear Correction Surgery)
Otoplasty or a Pinnaplasty is a surgical procedure to reshape and reconstruct the ear.
Inverted Nipples Correction
Correcting inverted nipples are a quick and simple procedure which may be performed under local anaesthetic.
Tuberous Breast Correction
We offer a range of expert breast surgery techniques to help correct the appearance of tuberous breasts.
Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure carried out to correct and define the appearance of the inner labia.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
Remove excess skin and achieve a flatter and smoother stomach with our range of tummy tuck procedures.
Earlobe Repair Surgery
Earlobe repair or split earlobe surgery is a quick and simple minor surgical procedure to correct split, ripped or torn earlobes and/or stretched earlobes.
Breast Implant Removal
At The Private Clinic, we are here to listen to your concerns with no judgement and offer you the best treatment to help you.
Asymmetric Breast Correction
There are a variety of surgeries and techniques that can help improve the appearance of asymmetric breasts.
Overly large nipples can cause a great deal of concern to some patients either due to discomfort or increased visibility when wearing certain types of clothing.
Breast Reduction Surgery
If your breasts are causing you health or cosmetic problems, Surgical Breast Reduction (Mammoplasty) might be the best option for you.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that can help sculpt the body by removing unwanted excess fat from specific body areas, leaving a much more defined shape.
Breast Implant Replacement
You may feel it is time to replace your current breast implants we’re here to help you choose the best option.
If you wish to remove a benign mole for aesthetic reasons, we will work with you to find the most effective method for your needs.
Under Eyebag removal or Upper eyelid reduction surgery remodels and tightens excess skin around the eye area.
Research led by Professor Sandip Hindocha, Professional Recognition and Press
Professor Hindocha is highly academic within the field of plastic, reconstructive, aesthetic, laser and hand surgery. He has published several book chapters, over 100 peer-reviewed scientific articles and presented his work at a national & international level. He also teaches other junior plastic surgeons and set up the Bedford FRCS (Plast.) course.
- See Professor Sandip Hindocha’s published papers on ResearchGate