Est. 1983. The Private Clinic are a multi-award-winning Cosmetic Surgery provider with over 30 years’ experience in Medical Cosmetic treatments. World-class specialists in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Body Contouring & Liposuction, Hair Transplants & Restoration, and Aesthetics/Rejuvenation & Dermatology for Men and Women.
The Private Clinic was established in Harley Street in 1983. We currently have clinics in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Buckinghamshire, Northampton, Bristol, Leeds and Glasgow, as well as consultation rooms across the UK.
Throughout our years of experience, we are proud to have pioneered the widest range of multi-award-winning minimally-invasive, surgical, medical-cosmetic and aesthetic treatments catered to the individual needs of our patients:
We are recognised world-wide for our expertise in:
- Liposuction & Body Contouring (VASER Liposuction & MicroLipo)
- Hair Transplants & Restoration
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation and Enlargement
- Dermatology & Aesthetic Skin treatments
- Varicose Vein Removal
You can rest assured that you are in the safest hands possible – YOU are our first priority. Our expertly selected Medical Teams are committed to the highest care and quality standards in terms of procedures, products and aftercare, and our registration with the Care Quality Commission and the Association of Independent Healthcare Organisations is your guarantee of this – all of our clinics are CQC and IHAS certified.
Our primary focus is to offer you the most advanced and effective treatments suitable to your requirements and carried out by the most experienced specialists in the industry. Our Medical Team consists of some of the most renowned and reputable Surgeons, Doctors, Nurses and Therapists, who are pioneers in their fields of expertise. When it comes to quality and aftercare, ours is second to none. We have a highly experienced team of Specialists, Doctors and Surgeons who all aim for one thing – to safely achieve the best results possible for you.
See All Clinics
From Our Blog
- Introducing our new Ear Correction SurgeryAlthough it is only thought that 1-2% of the UK population have prominent ears, the way in which it can negatively impact people’s lives can cause it to be a serious issue. Prominent ears can cause those affected to have…
- What are the signs for thinning hair?With the recent emotional outpouring from Nadia Sawalha from Loose Women regarding her hair loss fears and the confession from Ronnie Wood refusing chemotherapy in case he lost his hair, it seems that the fear of losing one’s locks is…
- Is balding negatively affecting your work life?Did you know the average person can shed anywhere up to 100 strands of hair each day? Knowing this result makes finding hair strands at the bottom of your shower, or on your hairbrush seems like nothing to raise an…