Est. 1983. The Private Clinic are a multi-award-winning Cosmetic Surgery provider with over 30 years’ experience in Medical Cosmetic treatments. World-class specialists in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Body Contouring & Liposuction, Hair Transplants & Restoration, and Aesthetics/Rejuvenation & Dermatology for Men and Women.
The Private Clinic was established in Harley Street in 1983. We currently have clinics in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Buckinghamshire, Northampton, Bristol, Leeds and Glasgow, as well as consultation rooms across the UK.
Throughout our years of experience, we are proud to have pioneered the widest range of multi-award-winning minimally-invasive, surgical, medical-cosmetic and aesthetic treatments catered to the individual needs of our patients:
We are recognised world-wide for our expertise in:
- Liposuction & Body Contouring (VASER Liposuction & MicroLipo)
- Hair Transplants & Restoration
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation and Enlargement
- Dermatology & Aesthetic Skin treatments
- Varicose Vein Removal
You can rest assured that you are in the safest hands possible – YOU are our first priority. Our expertly selected Medical Teams are committed to the highest care and quality standards in terms of procedures, products and aftercare, and our registration with the Care Quality Commission and the Association of Independent Healthcare Organisations is your guarantee of this – all of our clinics are CQC and IHAS certified.
Our primary focus is to offer you the safest, most advanced and effective treatments suitable to your requirements and carried out by the most experienced specialists in the industry. Our Medical Team consists of some of the most renowned and reputable Surgeons, Doctors, Nurses and Therapists, who are pioneers in their fields of expertise. When it comes to quality and aftercare, ours is second to none. We have a highly experienced team of Specialists, Doctors and Surgeons who all aim for one thing – to safely achieve the best results possible for you.
See All Clinics
From Our Blog
- The modern technique of hair restorationWhen you think of a hair transplant, you may have images of large strips of the scalp being removed before being dissected into individual grafts and placed into the area of baldness. This is known as Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)…
- Things you should know before getting Breast ImplantsWhen it comes to enlarging your breast size breast implants have always been the popular option. There such a wealth of information out there these days that you may feel you know everything there is to know, but we are…
- 2017 Plastic Surgery Trends: Nipple ReductionYou may have read online and in the press recently about the latest treatments and procedures that surgeons have tipped as being popular for 2017. An interesting statement came from The Daily Mail with plastic surgery experts saying that smaller…