Est. 1983. The Private Clinic are a multi-award-winning Cosmetic Surgery provider with over 30 years’ experience in Medical Cosmetic treatments. World-class specialists in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Body Contouring & Liposuction, Hair Transplants & Restoration, and Aesthetics/Rejuvenation & Dermatology for Men and Women.
The Private Clinic was established in Harley Street in 1983. We currently have clinics in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Buckinghamshire, Northampton, Bristol, Leeds and Glasgow, as well as consultation rooms across the UK.
Throughout our years of experience, we are proud to have pioneered the widest range of multi-award-winning minimally-invasive, surgical, medical-cosmetic and aesthetic treatments catered to the individual needs of our patients:
We are recognised world-wide for our expertise in:
- Liposuction & Body Contouring (VASER Liposuction & MicroLipo)
- Hair Transplants & Restoration
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation and Enlargement
- Dermatology & Aesthetic Skin treatments
- Varicose Vein Removal
You can rest assured that you are in the safest hands possible – YOU are our first priority. Our expertly selected Medical Teams are committed to the highest care and quality standards in terms of procedures, products and aftercare, and our registration with the Care Quality Commission and the Association of Independent Healthcare Organisations is your guarantee of this – all of our clinics are CQC and IHAS certified.
Our primary focus is to offer you the most advanced and effective treatments suitable to your requirements and carried out by the most experienced specialists in the industry. Our Medical Team consists of some of the most renowned and reputable Surgeons, Doctors, Nurses and Therapists, who are pioneers in their fields of expertise. When it comes to quality and aftercare, ours is second to none. We have a highly experienced team of Specialists, Doctors and Surgeons who all aim for one thing – to safely achieve the best results possible for you.
See All Clinics
From Our Blog
- Top 6 Varicose Vein MythsVaricose veins affects up to 40% of the adult population making it a common condition. Despite the condition being common however, there is still a lot of confusion and actually many of the ‘facts’ that you may have read about…
- Acne Awareness MonthJune is Acne Awareness Month and we want you to know about what causes acne and how you can treat it. Acne is actually one of the most common skin conditions in the UK, affecting millions of people. While it…
- Where can I get my tribal earlobes repaired?The act of stretching your earlobe is nothing new or shocking and actually originates thousands of years back with ancient tribes and civilizations using body modifications such as ear stretching as part of their culture, religion, to enhance their beauty…