Because It’s Your Body
Est. 1983. The Private Clinic are a multi-award-winning Cosmetic Surgery provider with over 30 years’ experience in Medical Cosmetic treatments. World-class specialists in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Body Contouring & Liposuction, Hair Transplants & Restoration, and Aesthetics/Rejuvenation & Dermatology for Men and Women.
The Private Clinic was established in Harley Street in 1983. We currently have clinics in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Buckinghamshire, Northampton, Bristol, Leeds and Glasgow, as well as consultation rooms across the UK.
Throughout our years of experience, we are proud to have pioneered the widest range of multi-award-winning minimally-invasive, surgical, medical-cosmetic and aesthetic treatments catered to the individual needs of our patients:
We are recognised world-wide for our expertise in:
- Liposuction & Body Contouring (VASER Liposuction & MicroLipo)
- Hair Transplants & Restoration
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation and Enlargement
- Dermatology & Aesthetic Skin treatments
- Varicose Vein Removal
You can rest assured that you are in the safest hands possible – YOU are our first priority. Our expertly selected Medical Teams are committed to the highest care and quality standards in terms of procedures, products and aftercare, and our registration with the Care Quality Commission and the Association of Independent Healthcare Organisations is your guarantee of this – all of our clinics are CQC and IHAS certified.
See All Clinics
Our primary focus is to offer you the most advanced and effective treatments suitable to your requirements and carried out by the most experienced specialists in the industry. Our Medical Team consists of some of the most renowned and reputable Surgeons, Doctors, Nurses and Therapists, who are pioneers in their fields of expertise. When it comes to quality and aftercare, ours is second to none. We have a highly experienced team of Specialists, Doctors and Surgeons who all aim for one thing – to safely achieve the best results possible for you.
My aim for The Private Clinic is to stand for Quality and in order to achieve that, we make sure we put safety, expertise and patient satisfaction at the core of what we do – always!
We are very aware that the treatments we offer are elective procedures, and because of that we feel it is even more important to take a conservative approach. It is our duty to safeguard our patients and ensure that their experience is a positive one.
We thrive to employ only those medical experts whom we believe to be amongst the very best in their respective fields. We look to work with the specialists who have carried out the most treatments; those who adopt the most advanced techniques and least invasive methods, with the aim to reduce the risks and recovery time. We take this very same approach time and time again, for every treatment we offer and every medical professional we work with.
Last but certainly not least, we are obsessed about results. Simply put, we want our patients to be happy with their procedure and what we have achieved for them. We aim to produce natural looking results to enhance our patients’ natural beauty and, more than anything else we want to meet our patients’ expectations.
Our tagline – Because it’s your body – means to me that you should only expect and accept the best, because it is your body.
Cosmetic treatments are not about trends, or role models. They are about enhancing your individuality and what you want to achieve. Our job is to help you get there.
I personally wish you all the best,
Valentina Petrone, CEO The Private Clinic
- How to treat stubborn adult acne: N-LiteIf you have bathroom cabinets and drawers full of creams, lotions and washes all aimed at clearing acne then the title of this blog is most likely a common search term in your google history. Adult acne typically affects adults…
- How to Avoid the “Fake” Look with Breast ImplantsPreviously, breast implants were often influenced by celebrities and often resulted in women choosing larger implants to achieve a similar look to those that they idolised. However; some of the most popular celebrity bust sizes such as Pamela Anderson and…
- How many laser hair removal treatments do I need?We’ve written before about the wonders of Laser Hair Removal and how and why it’s considered the top treatment for removing unwanted body hair. We often get asked how many sessions it takes to remove the hair totally. The answer…