Because It’s Your Body
The Private Clinic are a multi-award-winning Cosmetic Surgery provider with over 34 years’ experience in Medical Cosmetic treatments. World-class top specialists in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Body Contouring & Liposuction, Hair Transplants & Restoration, and Aesthetics/Rejuvenation & Dermatology for Men and Women.
Established in Harley Street in 1983, with clinics in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Buckinghamshire, Northampton, Bristol, Leeds and Glasgow, and consultation rooms across the UK.
We see over 15,000 new patients every year performing over 10,000 procedures, with one of the highest patients’ satisfaction rates, Trustpilot 9.4, 5 star rating, 93% would recommend us to their friends and family. We are a multi award winning provider voted the Aesthetic award for Best UK Clinic Group 2017 and MyFaceMyBody Best Cosmetic Surgery Practice 2018.
We are proud to have pioneered the widest range of minimally-invasive, surgical, medical-cosmetic and aesthetic treatments catered to the individual needs of our patients:
We are recognised the best for our expertise in:
- Liposuction & Body Contouring (VASER Liposuction & MicroLipo)
- Hair Transplants & Restoration
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation and Enlargement
- Dermatology & Aesthetic Skin treatments
- Varicose Vein Removal
Medical expertise, safety, aftercare and satisfaction are our main priorities click About us to find out more.
See All Clinics
Discover why we are the choice of thousands every year:
- Mission and Values
- Medical Experts and Professional Staff
- Registration with The Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Treatments you can trust,
- General Medical council,
- Our Aftercare
- Note from our CEO
My aim for The Private Clinic is to stand for Quality and in order to achieve that, we make sure we put safety, expertise and patient satisfaction at the core of what we do – always!
We are very aware that the treatments we offer are elective procedures, and because of that we feel it is even more important to take a conservative approach. It is our duty to safeguard our patients and ensure that their experience is a positive one.
We thrive to employ only those medical experts whom we believe to be amongst the very best in their respective fields. We look to work with the specialists who have carried out the most treatments; those who adopt the most advanced techniques and least invasive methods, with the aim to reduce the risks and recovery time. We take this very same approach time and time again, for every treatment we offer and every medical professional we work with.
Last but certainly not least, we are obsessed about results. Simply put, we want our patients to be happy with their procedure and what we have achieved for them. We aim to produce natural looking results to enhance our patients’ natural beauty and, more than anything else we want to meet our patients’ expectations.
Our tagline – Because it’s your body – means to me that you should only expect and accept the best, because it is your body.
Cosmetic treatments are not about trends, or role models. They are about enhancing your individuality and what you want to achieve. Our job is to help you get there.
I personally wish you all the best,
Valentina Petrone, CEO The Private Clinic
- We answer your Varicose Vein QuestionsIf you’re suffering from varicose veins or as some call them “leg veins” and are thinking about treatment, we understand you may have a lot of questions regarding the condition itself and options available to you. We thought we would…
- Is liposuction available on the NHS?If you’re interested in liposuction you may be thinking about what your options are, and if the NHS can help you. In this blog post, we discuss the limits to liposuction with the NHS, and what The Private Clinic is…
- Tribal Earlobe CorrectionTribal Earlobe Correction Tribal ear surgery is actually one of the fastest-growing cosmetic procedures within the UK. Ear stretching was previously a rising trend but now many with tribal ear piercing are experiencing difficulty seeking employment. What are Tribal Ears?…