Mr Maisam Fazel
Consultant Oncoplastic, Breast Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon
- MB BChir Cambridge University, 1994- 2000
- MA Cambridge University, 1994 – 2000
- MS (Masters in Surgical Education) Imperial College London, 2008 – 2009
- ECFMG licensed (Step 1 & 2 CK/CS) (2008)
- FRCS (London, 2010)
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (2011)
- To further his training, Mr Fazel undertook an additional cosmetic & reconstructive surgery fellowship in the United States where he worked with internationally re-knowned aesthetic surgeons.
GMC Number: 4767420
About Mr Maisam Fazel
Mr Maisam Fazel is an accomplished Consultant Oncoplastic, Breast Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon who specialises in a wide range of aesthetic procedures, but has a unique background in breast surgery.
Mr Fazel aims to identify each patient’s unique aesthetic goals while providing them with an honest, detailed consultation during which his patients can rely on his vast experience.
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register as General Surgeon (GMC Number 4767420)
- Member of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd)
- Member of The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
- Member of The International Society for Plastic Regenerative Surgeons (ISPRES)
- Member of The Association of Breast Surgery (ABS)
- Best Onco Plastic Breast & Cosmetic Surgery Specialist in the 2019 Private Healthcare Awards.
- Miami International Breast Conference 2011 – Best Presentation
- Association of Breast Surgery 2011 – BJS Prize
- BASO 2008 – BJS Prize Short-listed Presentation
- University of Cambridge Surgery Prize 2000
- Royal College of Surgeons Cosmetic Fellowship
- National Onco Plastic Fellowship at Nottingham Breast & Reconstruction Unit
Before/after photos performed by Mr Maisam Fazel
Treatments performed by Mr Maisam Fazel
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
Pregnancy, weight loss and the natural ageing process can leave behind excess, sagging skin around the stomach(abdomen) area.
Arm Lift Surgery (Brachioplasty)
Brachioplasty, also known as an Arm Lift, is a surgical procedure to remove unwanted fat and excess skin from the upper arms.
Overly large nipples can cause a great deal of concern to some patients either due to discomfort or increased visibility when wearing certain types of clothing.
Male Chest Reduction
Gynecomastia or gynaecomastia is more commonly known as man boobs – affects around 15% of adult men in the UK and is caused when excess fat develops in a man’s breast area.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that can help sculpt the body by removing unwanted excess fat from specific body areas, leaving a much more defined shape.
Inverted Nipples Correction
Many people feel embarrassed about their inverted nipples or enlarged nipples, which can also result in a lack of confidence, leaving them feeling self-conscious and insecure about their bodies.
Breast enlargement involves the surgical addition of implants to improve the shape, size, fuller appearance, or more symmetrical look of your breasts.
Breast uplift, Breast lift or Mastopexy surgery can offer you a great way to regain your body confidence, giving you fuller-looking breasts and correcting their positioning on your body for a more uplifted appearance.
Breast Implant Removal or Replacement
Many women feel after a number of years of having breast implants that they would like to replace them or remove them.
Breast Reduction Surgery
If your breasts are causing you health or cosmetic problems, Surgical Breast Reduction (Mammoplasty) might be the best option for you.
Research Led by Maisam Fazel and Professional Recognition
- Mr Maisam Fazel is actively involved in research relating to breast reconstruction and cosmetic surgery. He has published widely and has been invited to present his work at national and international meetings where he has won several awards.