Mr Davood Fallahdar
Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- MB ChB (Hons)
- MD FRCS (Plast)
- MicroSurg. (Hons)
- ORL H&NSurg
GMC Number: 4686602
About Mr Davood Fallahdar
Mr Fallahdar is a highly qualified Board Certified Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon with over 15 years’ worldwide experience.
Davood Fallahdar graduated with honours in Medicine and Surgery from Medical School in Milan in 1992. He began his specialist training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Microsurgery at the University of Milan, and gained further experience at acclaimed international Institutions in Paris, New York University, San Francisco USA, Gothenburg, and Barcelona.
He was entered onto the UK GMC specialist register for Plastic Surgery in 2000. He has in addition been on the Italian GMC specialist register since 1998. Mr Fallahdar has held Consultant appointments at Addenbrooke’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge, and the National Cancer Institute, Milan.
From 2007-2009 Mr Fallahdar held the Locum Consultant Plastic Surgeon post at The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, where he formed part of a highly skilled multidisciplinary team, undertaking a wide range of state- of- the –art Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Microsurgery, with prime focus on achieving optimal function and aesthetics.
Mr Fallahdar specialises in:
- Breast Surgery
- Facial Surgery
- One Stitch Facelift
- Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty
Mr Fallahdar consults from our Harley Street clinic.
- Member of The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- Member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Member of The British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Member of The Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS)
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register as Plastic Surgeon (GMC Number: 4686602)
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS (Eng)
- Member of The Italian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SICPRE)
- In 2006 he was awarded special recognition for:
- Excellence in Microsurgery by the renowned National Cancer Institute in Milan
- Certificate of Specialty in ORL (ENT/ Head and Neck Surgery).
Before/after photos performed by Mr Davood Fallahdar
Treatments performed by Mr Davood Fallahdar
Breast enlargement involves the surgical addition of implants to improve the shape, size, fuller appearance, or more symmetrical look of your breasts.
A surgical face/neck lift, also known as rhytidoplasty, tightens skin around your face, jawline and neck, resulting in a youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
Nipple reduction surgery can be performed on nipples that are large in proportion to the rest of the breast or chest and this can be performed as a stand-alone procedure usually under local anaesthetic.
One Stitch Facelift & Temporal Facelift
A one stitch facelift or mini facelift is exactly that, a facelift with one incision point and one stitch within minimal downtime too.
Breast uplift, Breast lift or Mastopexy surgery can offer you a great way to regain your body confidence, giving you fuller-looking breasts and correcting their positioning on your body for a more uplifted appearance.
We treat women who are concerned about the shape and size of their labia, whether it is a result of natural childbirth, age, or even weight loss.
Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
A Rhinoplasty or Nose Job is a plastic surgery procedure aimed at correcting or reconstructing the shape of the nose.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that can help sculpt the body by removing unwanted excess fat from specific body areas, leaving a much more defined shape.
Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty (Eye Bag Removal and Eyelid Surgery)
Blepharoplasty, sometimes known as eyelid lift surgery or eye bag removal, is a simple, safe and quick procedure to remove excess fat and skin from around the eyes.
Arm Lift Surgery (Brachioplasty)
Brachioplasty, also known as an Arm Lift, is a surgical procedure to remove unwanted fat and excess skin from the upper arms.
Research led by Davood Fallahdar, Professional Recognition
- Mr Fallahdar has published numerous papers in peer-reviewed literature and has presented both nationally and internationally. He has in addition been involved in research into the Surgical Reconstruction of Human Morphology, at the University of Milan.
- 5 cosmetic ‘tweakment’ trends expected to soar in 2019, Harper’s Bazaar, 2019
- These are set to be the biggest cosmetic surgery trends for 2019, Marie Claire, 2019