Add volume to Lips, cheeks, nose, chin, non surgical facelift, nose to mouth lines
Expert doctors and nurse injectors
Best Clinic Group UK and Trustpilot 5 star rating
What’s on this page
- About this Treatment
- Before & Afters
- What to Expect
- Our Clinics
- Patient Stories
- Why the Private Clinic
- Meet the Experts
- Related Blogs & News
Medically reviewed by Lorcan Sheppard BSc MBBS FRCA, Chief Medical Officer and the Medical Advisory Committee for The Private Clinic.
Last Reviewed April 26th 2022
At The Private Clinic all of our injectable treatments are carried out by expert cosmetic doctor, nurse or surgeon prescribers, who have undergone extensive additional training to qualify in prescribing and performing Dermal Filler injection treatments.
What areas can dermal fillers treat?
- Under the eyes (Tear Trough) for hallow and dark circles
- Cheeks (create a fuller cheek or a high cheek bone look)
- Lips (Vermillion border and lip augmentation)
- Lip Lines (Smoker’s Lines) plumper and fuller lips
- Nose to mouth lines (Naso-labial folds)
- Mouth to Chin lines (Marionette lines)
- Chin (defined chin with fillers) / jaw line definition
- Nose (Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty / non surgical nose job)
- 8 point lift or MD codes (creates a non surgical facelift by lifting the face in the areas which sag)
Dermal Fillers are a popular non-invasive treatment that can:
- Restore volume to hollowed areas
- Contour your face and chin
- Tackle fine lines and wrinkles
- Add definition to your face
- Plump up areas that need more volume
Our specialist ‘8 Point Lift‘ treatment commonly known as a liquid facelift or non surgical facelift can even replicate the effects of a Facelift without the downtime.
The Private Clinic’s top tips for dermal fillers
- Spend time researching the clinic. Do they have Trust Pilot 5 star rating?
- Research the safety and expertise of your dermal filler doctor.
- Make sure only the best dermal filler products are used: the type of dermal filler is important.
- Go slow, you can always have a top up filler later on.
- Take time to discuss what you want. A good skin clinic spends time discussing what you really want to achieve.
24 – 48 hrs
No. of Treatments
Dependant on patient
4 – 13 months
We use the highest quality brand of temporary fillers including Juvederm® from reputable manufacturers such as Allergan the world leader in dermal fillers and maker of wrinkle relaxing injections. In 2020 Juvéderm® was the world’s leading brand for hyaluronic acid facial fillers. We offer specific dermal filler ranges suitable for specific areas of the face and include Juvederm Voluma, Volite, Vollure, Volbella and Ultra XC.
as seen in
Before & After
Lines and wrinkles are smoothed out and the skin appears plumper and younger. Areas lacking in volume and shape now have more definition, with a fuller appearance.
What to Expect
The Private Clinic has been treating patients for over 35 years with thousands of people placing their trust in us each year. We pride ourselves on being able to offer a personalised service. We have a team of friendly nurses and expert surgeons who understand the importance of this decision and will support you throughout your journey with us.
A consultation is the best place to start when considering any type of treatment. A dermal filler consultation at The Private Clinic is a thorough discussion with one of our doctors, nurses or surgeons who will take the time to analyse your skin, go through your medical history and discuss your desired results. After your consultation you should feel confident and well informed about your treatment.
Your Dermal Filler Procedure
Dermal Fillers, made from Hyaluronic Acid, are the most popular volume enhancing treatments and are often used to reduce facial lines and to restore plumpness and volume to the lips and cheeks, defining the shape of your face. Producing safe, long-lasting and natural looking results, dermal fillers are a safe and effective cosmetic treatment when administered by a qualified practitioner.
There are many dermal fillers on the market that are substandard in terms of ingredients and quality. The Private Clinic uses only the highest quality brand of temporary fillers, including Galderma and Allergan which are renowned for their superior standards. And we only allow qualified and certified doctors and nurses to inject fillers.
Small amounts of dermal filler are injected directly into the skin using an ultrafine needle. The gel helps to plump up the skin, thereby smoothing out lines and wrinkles. If the lips or facial contours are being treated, the filler adds volume, restores shape and gives a fuller appearance. Our policy is ‘less is more’ so we will always aim to give you a natural, subtle look.
After your Dermal Fillers
There is no downtime after dermal filler treatment. You may experience some redness, bruising, swelling or tenderness after the treatment so it is best not to have the treatment before an event, party or occasion but these effects will all clear up within a fortnight.
0% finance available
Outstanding care, patient satisfaction and results mean everything to The Private Clinic Team
Read about our patients’ experiences to see what you can expect from our award-winning procedures.