Skin tightening in less than an hour.
Ultherapy is a non-surgical skin tightening procedure that is suitable for the face, neck, chin and eyebrows. Ultherapy uses micro-focused ultrasound with visualisation (MFU-V) energy.
Ultherapy skin tightening is available in our clinics in London Harley street, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Northampton and Buckinghamshire.
What can Ultherapy treat?
Ultherapy is an FDA-cleared non-surgical treatment.
- Face, Neck & décolletage
- Brow lift
- Neck lift
- Sagging Skin
- Sagging Jowls
- Poor skin laxity
- Turkey Neck
- Sagging/Drooping Eyelids
- Lines and wrinkles
Benefits to your skin
- This type of energy bypasses the surface of the skin to treat depths not matched by any other non-invasive cosmetic device.
- The Ultherapy ultrasound technique stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin to reverse the visible signs of ageing.
- The collagen production results in a clinically significant lift to the layers of tissue which other laser are not FDA cleared to perform.
- Celebrities including Tess Daly, Jennifer Aniston, Christie Brinkley and Kim Kardashian have used Ultherapy for a neck lift.
Tess Daly has utilised this world-class treatment to keep her skin looking luminous, youthful and well-rested. Discover how Tess has benefitted from the procedure in her article for The Telegraph, featuring The Private Clinic.
“I believe in investing in my skin as I do in my general skin health, looking after what you have got. Ultherapy works with your own skin to leave you looking refreshed and like you’ve had a good 8 hours sleep. Ultherapy only took an hour with no downtime, and over time my skin looked more radiant, boosted and fresh.” – Tess Daly, April 2021
30 – 60 mins
3 – 6 months
No. of Treatments
What are the benefits of Ultherapy?
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Treatment time from 30 minutes
- Long-lasting results
- FDA Approved treatment
- No downtime
- Stimulates new collagen & elastin, to help reverse the signs of ageing
- Over 1 million treatments performed worldwide.
- Named ‘Best in-office Treatment for Non surgical Skin Tightening’ in the New Beauty 2019 Awards
as seen in
Before & After
Take a look at the Before and After photos to see the great results from Ultherapy skin tightening treatment.
What to Expect
The Private Clinic has been treating patients for over 35 years with thousands of people placing their trust in us each year. We pride ourselves on being able to offer a personalised service. We have a team of friendly nurses and expert surgeons who understand the importance of this decision and will support you throughout your journey with us.
A consultation is required before treatment to discuss suitability and areas to be treated
On the day of treatment, the face is cleansed and gel is applied for the applicator to start its work. The practitioner will use Ultherapy’s ultrasound imaging to see deep within the skin to determine the optimal placement of the treatment energy.
The ultrasound energy will be deposited to precise depths within the skin to encourage collagen production.
After Your Ultherapy Treatment
Following Ultherapy treatment, the skin may appear red, but this will go down after a couple of hours. Some patients may experience slight swelling, tingling or tenderness to the touch, but these will be mild and temporary in nature. Patients will be able to return to their normal activities immediately after the procedure without any post-treatment restrictions or requirements.
What are the results from Ultherapy?
The results from Ultherapy are gradual and it can take 3-6 months to see the full results from treatment. Some initial results as the collagen production starts can be seen a few days following treatment. Most patients will only need 1 Ultherapy treatment but if skin laxity is severe then they may benefit from multiple treatments. The results from Ultherapy can last over a year.
0% finance available