- The Private Clinic Leeds team are here to give you a personal and relaxed service that achieves the results you want
- Our surgeons & doctors are GMC registered and experts in their respective fields
- 98% of our patients would recommend us to their friends and family
The Private Clinic Leeds team are here to give you a personal and relaxed service that achieves the results you want. Our expert medical team have a strong focus on minimally-invasive treatments, meaning we’ll always endeavour to find a treatment that is best for you, without downtime infringing on your daily life.
Please scroll down to see all the treatments that we offer which includes;
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery including Breast Enlargement, Reduction, Uplift and Asymmetry Correction
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery including Eyelid / Eyebags Surgery
- Minor Surgical Procedures / Lumps & Bumps (Including Mole Removal, Cyst Removal and Skin Tag Removal)
- Varicose Vein Removal with treatments including RFA and Foam Sclerotherapy
- Hair Transplant Surgery and Hair Loss Advice
- CoolSculpting non-Surgical Fat Freezing
- Ultherapy non-surgical skin tightening
- Rejuvenating Skin Treatments
You can also find our clinic details and medical team list below.
We have over 40 years’ experience in Surgical and Aesthetic Cosmetic minimally invasive treatments seeing over 15,000 every year providing them with a personal treatment plan to cater to their individual needs.
In Leeds, we pride ourselves on treating all patients in a professional, friendly and emphatic way. We offer bespoke, treatment action plans that include all aftercare post treatment including a 24-hour care line and unlimited follow-up appointments with your surgeon. Find out more.
We ensure that all of our medical experts are committed to delivering realistic expectations and honest advice to ensure you find the best treatments for your needs. A consultation in Leeds is a great first step to finding out more about the treatments we offer.
Our expert team of consultant surgeons, doctors, nurses, practitioners, and advisors are world-class specialists that have had many years of experience, all of which must meet our strict standards to provide service to The Private Clinic of Harley Street Patients. Find out more.
Excellent Customer Service
98% of our patients would recommend us to their friends and family. See our reviews below. We thrive to provide our customers with excellent service throughout their journey from the first phone call to their follow-up care.
45 Park Square North
Leeds, LS1 2NP
0113 246 7216
|Monday||09.00 – 17.00|
|Tuesday||08:00 – 18:00|
|Wednesday||08.00 – 17.30|
|Thursdays||08.00 – 18.00 |
08:00 – 19:00
|Friday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Saturday||Check with Clinic|
Procedures Available in Our Leeds Clinic
Please find the 2023 procedures and treatments we currently offer in our Leeds Clinic. Our clinic in Leeds has some of the best and most experienced nurses, therapists, Consultant Surgeons and Doctors.
Aesthetic & Non Surgical Treatments
Varicose Veins & Thread Veins Removal
Hair Transplant & Hair Loss
Minor Surgery & Wellness
Meet the Team
GMC Number: 7237640
London Harley Street, Leeds, Northampton & Birmingham
MBBS, MD & Surg (Hons), FRCS (Eng)
GMC Number: 3700956
Manchester & Leeds
MIT – The Institute of Trichologists
MBChB, MD, FRCS PG Cert Medical Ultrasound PG Cert Medical Research
GMC Number: 4037844
MB BCh, FRCS (SA), FRCS (Ed),
GMC Number: 4000736
The Private Clinic in Leeds was rated good for safe, effective, responsive, well-led and caring services. It was noted that:
- Staff treated patients with compassion and kindness, respected their privacy and dignity, and took account of their individual needs.
- The service planned care to meet the needs of local people, took account of patients’ individual needs, and made it easy for people to give feedback.
- Staff provided good care and treatment, gave patients enough to eat and drink, and gave them pain relief when they needed it.
- Staff supported patients to understand their condition and make decisions about their care and treatment.
- All staff were committed to continually learning and improving services.
How to Find Us
We are located at 45 Park Square North, LS1 2NP which is a quiet Georgian public square in the Judicial area, a 7 minute walk from the Train Station and very close to the excellent shopping centres with beautiful bars, restaurants and hotels all within the central Leeds area.
Our clinic in Leeds is easily commutable from the surrounding areas of; Farsley, Leeds city centre, Methley, Oulton, Stanningley, Boston Spa, Wetherby, Yeadon, Roundhay, Chappel Allerton, Scarcroft, Headingly, Wetherby, Pudsey, Calderdale, Kirklees, Otley, Harrogate, York, South Yorkshire, Thirsk, Yarm, Sheffield, Newcastle, Sunderland, Scarborough, and Doncaster.
The clinic is under 10 minutes walk (or a four minute taxi ride) from Leeds Station.
Trains to Leeds run from a variety of locations such as Skipton, Knottingley, Poppleton, York, Sheffield via Barnsley, Ilkley , Hull, Lincoln, Bradford, Chester, Newcastle, London, Manchester, Huddersfield, Blackpool, Penzance, Liverpool, Carlisle, Wigan, Doncaster, Nottingham, Halifax, Harrogate, Glasgow, Morecambe, Redcar and Plymouth.
Our Leeds clinic is near several bus stops serving the local area operated by FirstBus.
Alternatively, you can park in the pay and display car park on Castle Street, Q Park on Wellington Street, Q Park The Light on St Anne’s Street and Q Park on Albion Street which are all around a 10 minute walk to the clinic.
For more information on parking we recommend using Parkopedia.