Mr Adrian Richards
PLASTIC & COSMETIC SURGERY
- FRCS (Plast.)
GMC Number: 3286812
About Mr Adrian Richards
Completing his medical training in 1988, Mr Adrian Richards has specialised in plastic surgery since 1999, with special interests in breast surgery and abdominoplasty. He started his surgical career at Stoke Mandeville NHS Trust before opening his own private practice, Aurora Clinics.
Mr Richards has carried out thousands of breast enlargement, breast implant removal and breast replacement and breast reduction, breast uplift and breast auto augmentation surgery procedures. He also specialises in nipple and areola repair.
See Mr Richard’s 12-part video series for a step by step guide on what to expect during your Breast Augmentation journey click here
- General Medical Council (GMC) – GMC Number: 3286812
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Member (BAAPS)
- RealSelf Top 100 Most Influential Cosmetic Doctors 2014
- Realself Hall of Fame 2018
- Home Counties Leading Plastic Surgeon, The Daily Mail
- Leading Breast Surgeon UK, The Independent on Sunday
- Commended Award, Consultant Surgeon of the Year 2021, Aesthetic Awards
Before/after photos performed by Mr Adrian Richards
Treatments performed by Mr Adrian Richards
Breast enlargement involves the surgical addition of implants to improve the shape, size, fuller appearance, or more symmetrical look of your breasts.
Inverted Nipples Correction
Correcting inverted nipples are a quick and simple procedure which may be performed under local anaesthetic.
Breast Asymmetry Correction
Breast asymmetry is usually a result of puberty or hormonal changes but there are conditions that directly cause asymmetric breasts including Poland Syndrome.
Breast Auto-Augmentation following breast implant removal
Improve the shape of your breasts without an implant.
Breast Implant Removal or Replacement
As your body ages and following childbirth, implants that were once a perfect fit may no longer suit your body shape.
Overly large nipples can cause a great deal of concern to some patients either due to discomfort or increased visibility when wearing certain types of clothing.
Breast uplift, Breast lift or Mastopexy surgery can offer you a great way to regain your body confidence, giving you fuller-looking breasts and correcting their positioning on your body for a more uplifted appearance.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
The solution is an abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck (mini tummy tuck), which will give you a flatter, firmer abdomen.
Earlobe Repair Surgery
The earlobe is the lower, fleshy part of the ear that is sometimes pierced. The area consists of a delicate piece of skin that is made up of fat and skin.
Breast Reduction Surgery
If your breasts are causing you health or cosmetic problems, Surgical Breast Reduction (Mammoplasty) might be the best option for you.
Tuberous Breast Correction
Tuberous breasts, also known as tubular breasts, constricted breasts or breast hypoplasia is an abnormality of the breast shape.
Research led by Mr Adrian Richards, Professional Recognition and Press
- Key Notes on Plastic Surgery, 2nd Edition – Mr Adrian Richards & Hywel Dafyff
- The Last Word: Improving Methods of Consent – Aesthetics Journal – Mr Adrian Richards & Dr Natalie Blakely
- The ‘A-Lift’ – Aesthetics Journal – Mr Adrian Richards
- Hyaluronidase – Aesthetics Journal – Mr Adrian Richards & Melanie Recchia
- Facing the Future – Aesthetics Journal – Mr Adrian Richards, Amanda Cameron, Dr Mike Comins, Dr Nick Lowe, Dr Sarah Tonks, Sharon Bennett
- Surgical or Non-Surgical? Knowing When to Use the Knife – Aesthetics Journal – Mr Adrian Richards
- Breast Surgery – Aesthetics Journal – Mr Adrian Richards
- The Men Who Rebuild Breasts – Evening Standard
- Cutting Edge: The Dos and Don’ts of Cosmetic Surgery – Daily Mail
- Seen on Channel 4’s How Not to Get Old
- Seen on Channel 4’s Bodyshockers