Mr Mrinal Supriya
For bookings please call
Facial Cosmetic Surgeon
GMC Number: 6066456
- FRCS (OTOL-HNS) – Royal College Of Surgeons Of Edinburgh, 2009
- MRCS Ed – Royal College Of Surgeons Of Edinburgh, 2006
- DO-HNS – Royal College Of Surgeons Of England, 2006
- MS in ENT – Gujarat University, 2004
- MBBS – Pune University, 1999
Mr Mrinal Supriya is a facial cosmetic surgeon who has previously worked in top hospitals around the world including America, UK and Australia. Mr Supriya has worked as an ENT Consultant at Northampton General Hospital & St. George’s University Hospital, London as well as Ninewells University Hospital, Dundee between 2012-2013.
Mr Supriya has an in-depth understanding of the facial anatomy training extensively in facial procedures and exclusively performs rhinoplasty/nose reshaping procedures at The Private Clinic. Mr Supriya only aims to achieve results that are natural-looking and a more youthful version of yourself. He believes that friends and acquaintances should only be commenting on how rested and relaxed you may look rather than questioning an identity-changing look.
- Nose Job / Rhinoplasty / Nose Reshaping
Professional Memberships & Fellowships
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (RCSEd)
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register for Otolaryngology (GMC Number: 6066456)
- Member of The British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons (BAETS)
- Member of The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS)
- Advanced Head and Neck Surgical Fellowship Wayne State University, Michigan, USA
- David Sherrit Fellowship: awarded for presentation of paper at AAO-HNS conference, United Kingdom, 2008 and 2009
- Silver medal in the University exam: MS (ENT),Gujarat University, 2004.
- Best paper award: Decisive factors for therapeutic bronchoscopy, 2003.
- Chief of naval staff medal: Pathology, Pune University, 1998.
- Research studentship: by the Indian Council of Medical Research (I.C.M.R.)
For study on “Cellular & cultural characteristics of ascitic fluid” 1998.
- First class grade: Second and third year professional school exams. Pune University, 1997 and 1999.
- Essay prize: All India inter medical college competition. On the topic “Confidentiality and HIV patients” 1998.
Research led by Mrinal Supriya
- Stell & Maran’s Textbook of Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology, 2012 -(Contributing Author)
- Managing regional metastasis in patients with cutaneous head and neck melanoma – Is selective neck dissection appropriate? – American Journal of Otolaryngology, 2014- Supriya M, Narasimhan V, Henderson M, Sizeland A
- Use of positron emission tomography scanning in metastatic head and neck cutaneous squamous cell cancer: Does it add to patient management? American Journal of Otolaryngology, Sep-Oct 2014 – Supriya M, Ng Suat-Chin, Sizeland A.
- Septoplasty with concomitant inferior turbinate reduction reduces the need for a revision procedure – Rhinology, March 2015 -Karlsson TR, Shakeel M, Supriya M, Ram B, Ah-See KW
- A case-based discussion on a patient with non-otogenic fungal skull base osteomyelitis: pitfalls in diagnosis – The Journal of Laryngology & Otology, Aug 2013 – Asimakopoulos P, Supriya M, Kealey S, Vernham G A
- Controlling MRSA in head and neck cancer patients – What works? Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Feb 2009 – Supriya M, Shakeel M, Santangeli S, Ah-See K W
- Antibiotics to reduce post-tonsillectomy pain and morbidity – The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2006 – Dhiwakar M, Clement A W, Supriya M, McKerrow W
- Does the site of epistaxis influence patient outcomes? A prospective study – Journal of Laryngology and Otology, July 2010 – Supriya M, Shakeel M, Veitch D, Ah-See KW
- Seeding of Tumor Cells after Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Benign Parotid Tumor: A Case Report and Literature Review – TheLaryngoscope, Feb 2008 – Supriya M, Denholm S, Palmer T
- Satisfaction with cosmesis following nasal manipulation-Do previous fractures matter? – Journal of Laryngology & Otology, Sep 2006 – Supriya M, Clement A, Ahsan F, Cain A
- Coblation adenotonsillectomy in children. – J Coll Physicians Surg Park, Sep 2012 – Shakeel M, Trinidade A, Al-Adhami A, Supriya M, Kubba H
- Retrospective review of three antiemetic regimens versus no therapy in the prevention of postoperative vomiting following adenotonsillar surgery – J Otolaryngology Head Neck Surg, Feb 2012 – Shakeel M, Trinidade A, Al-Adhami A, Khan I, Supriya M, Khubba H
- Routine clotting screen has no role in the management of epistaxis: reiterating the point. – European Archives of Otolaryngology, April 2010 – Shakeel M, Iddamgolada T, Trinidade A, Supriya M, Ah-See KW
- Isshiki thyroplasty type 1: How I do it – ENT news, Sep 2008 – Supriya M, Shakeel M, Ah-See K W
- Blepharoplasty: How I do it – ENT News, Sep 2009 – Supriya M, Mcluney M, Hussain A;
- Anterior Jugular Phlebectasia – Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, April-June 2004 – Bhalodiya N, Supriya M, Singhania A:
- Is there a role for electromyography in predicting facial disability? – The Journal of International Advanced otology, Volume 5 NO 2 Supplement 2009– Supriya M, Gravill P et al.
- Predicting quality of life after unresolved facial palsy. Is it related to Sunnybrook facial grading score? – The Journal of international advanced otology, Volume 5 NO 2 Supplement 2009 – Supriya M, Gravill P et al.
- Submandibular gland excision: does the primary surgeon’s training level affect the complication rate? – Journal of Laryngology and Otology, Online abstract publication from SOS summer meeting -McAllister K, Supriya M, Ahsan F, McClymont L
- Sub-mucous fibrosis – a study of associated habits and there impact –Clinical Otolaryngology, Dec 2006 – Supriya M, Patel S, Vishwakarma R: