Mr. Ferdinand Serracino-Inglott
Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
GMC Number :5206200
- FRCS (Gen)
- DIC MSc
- FRCS (plast)
Mr. Serracino-Inglott is a highly experienced Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon. Since graduating in 1995, he has become one of the first in a new generation of Vascular Surgeons to pioneer minimally invasive procedures. His experience with these techniques extends from Varicose Veins to aortic aneurysms. Mr Serracino-Inglott delivers minimally invasive walk-in, walk-out procedures under local anaesthetic. Mr Serracino-Inglott is committed to providing the newest, most pioneering techniques for his patients.
Mr Serracino-Inglott will be consulting from The Private Clinic in Manchester.
- Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Malta Medical Council (2498)
- The General Medical Council – GMC Number: 5206200
Awards & Fellowships
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in General Surgery (Intercollegiate) 2005
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 1999
Research led by Mr Ferdinand Serracino-Inglott
Mr Serracino-Inglott is on:
- The editorial board of the Annals of Vascular Surgery since 2007.
His dedication to medical research has led him to provide extensive peer-review publications and medical research.