Mr. Ferdinand Serracino-Inglott
Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
GMC Number :5206200
- FRCS (Gen)
- DIC MSc
- FRCS (plast)
Mr. Serracino-Inglott is a highly experienced Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon. Since graduating in 1995, he has become one of the first in a new generation of Vascular Surgeons to pioneer minimally invasive procedures. His experience with these techniques extends from Varicose Veins to aortic aneurysms. Mr Serracino-Inglott delivers minimally invasive walk-in, walk-out procedures under local anaesthetic. Mr Serracino-Inglott is committed to providing the newest, most pioneering techniques for his patients.
Mr Serracino-Inglott consults from The Private Clinic in Manchester.
- Member of The Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland (VS)
- Medical Practitioner on The Malta Medical Council Medical Practitioners Principal Register (2498)
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register for General Surgery (GMC Number: 5206200)
Awards & Fellowships
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in General Surgery (Intercollegiate) 2005
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 1999