Varicose Veins Clinic Bournemouth
Our Bournemouth Varicose Vein Clinic clinic is not far from Winchester, Salisbury, Dorset, Hampshire, Plymouth, Poole, Southampton, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth. Patients from the South East coast which include Brighton and Maidstone usually decide to go to London as the transport links are more convenient.
Please scroll down to see our treatment offering which includes;
- Varicose Vein Removal
- Spider and Thread Veins Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Bunion Surgery Consultations
and find our Bournemouth Varicose Veins Clinic location details, and medical team list.
To see our Varicose Vein Treatment FAQs click here.
One of the UK’s most recognised Varicose Vein clinics. With over 35 years’ experience providing the most advanced, minimally invasive treatments for veins, we the UK’s most recognised, specialist varicose vein clinic with clinics across the country.
We offer non-surgical varicose vein removal treatments to 99% of patients and includes EVLA (Endovenous Laser Ablation) or Endovenous laser treatment, Sclerotherapy (Foam & Liquid), VenaSeal and Phlebectomy. Smaller Spider or Thread Veins can also be treated in clinic.
All of our vein treatments are minimally invasive and are performed under local anaesthetic. You do not need a general anaesthetic and there will be no large surgical incisions. The Private Clinic vascular clinics have carried out over 7,000 procedures treating Veins.
Check out our Before & After Photos of Varicose Vein Treatment
Why choose The Private Varicose Vein Clinic:
- We aim to advise on the least invasive method for varicose veins and thread veins removal treatment for your legs and body.
- Our Consultant vascular surgeons are pioneers in EVLA(Endovenous Laser Ablation) and have treated thousands of happy patients.
- You will have no downtime with the treatment taking approximately one hour.
- The NICE (National Institute for Clinical Excellence) Gold Standard for treatment of Varicose Veins shows a success rate after five years for EVLA is 95.4%.
- We only have expert Consultant Vascular Surgeons treating your legs, we do not use radiographers.
- A consultation with one of our Consultant Vascular Surgeons costs £150, which includes a free ultrasound scan of your legs (this is usually priced at £350 to £450 in most clinics and private hospitals).
- We are competitively priced and we work hard so you journey is outstanding.
- We focus on the underlying cause of your veins, with no scars
- We have been featured on Channel 4’s Embarrassing Bodies , TLC’s My Naked Secret and featured in Harper’s Bazaar’s Cosmetic Tweakment Trends for 2019.
- We are experienced having carried out over 7,000 procedures in treating Veins.
See our information on EVLA Varicose Vein Removal and Venaseal Varicose vein removal click here
- Click here for comprehensive before and after varicose vein removal photos.
- Read about our varicose vein patients and their stories click here
- To read about our expert Consultant Vascular Surgeons click here
Find out about our comprehensive list of frequently asked questions about varicose vein removal, the best treatment option for you and the best time to have the treatment click here
New Treatment: Bunion removal without any screws, plates or wires.
The Private Clinic is able to offer a minimally invasive bunion surgery that is exclusive to our clinic in London Harley Street. Experience orthopaedic surgeon Dr Bianchi developed the procedure which has been inspired by keyhole surgery techniques. Dr Bianchi has 15 years’ experience and performs 1,700 bunion removal procedures per year. Bunion surgery at The Private Clinic is a quick mini-invasive surgical procedure that doesn’t involve any fixative devices such as screws, plates or wires. Patients are able to return to their everyday activities quicker than traditional bunion removal surgery and are able to walk immediately after surgery without the need for crutches. To find out more about bunion removal surgery, we can arrange for a phone consultation with one of our patient advisors before making the journey into London. Call us on 0333 920 2471 to make a booking. Consultation with Dr Bianchi will take place at our London Harley Street clinic and treatment will take place at our London Fitzroy Hospital.
About the Clinic
Where are we?
Our Bournemouth Veins Clinic is located not far from Poole and is ideally placed to be accessible for residents of the South Coast, Dorset and Hampshire regions. Its also not far from the Isle of Wight. The clinic is between Bournemouth and Pokesdown rail stations, is easily accessible by car and has a private car park.
EVLA in Bournemouth
EVLA (Endovenous Laser Ablation) is a method of treating varicose veins using laser which is performed under local anaesthetic. Known as the Gold Standard Varicose Vein treatment by the National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE). The treatment is minimally invasive and involves locating the damaged vein/s with ultrasound, before using laser heat to collapse the wall of the vein/s, therefore, destroying the cause of the problem.
VenaSeal in Bournemouth
VenaSeal is a great option for patients who have a needle phobia as VenaSeal only requires a single injection per vein. Performed under local anaesthetic, a cannula will be inserted into the vein using ultrasound and VenaSeal tool will then dispense small amounts of medical grade Sapheon Glue which works to close the vein. Recovery time is relatively shorter and you often are not required to wear compression stockings after treatment and are able to return to daily activities such as work and exercise a lot sooner.
Phlebectomy in Bournemouth
A Phlebectomy procedure involves making small incisions to allow the varicose veins to be removed under local anaesthetic. The procedure is best performed on patients with large varicose veins close to the surface of the skin. The results are instant as the veins are removed and no stitches are required.
Foam Sclerotherapy in Bournemouth
Foam Sclerotherapy is a slight variation on Sclerotherapy treatment used for thread veins. The sclerotherapy treatment solution is mixed with air which creates the foam substance suitable for treating varicose veins. This foam is then injected into the varicose veins under local anaesthetic and it then coats the vein wall causing inflammation inside the vein pushing the blood out of the area.
Why choose The Private Clinic?
- Our aim is to always advise on the least invasive method for varicose veins and thread veins removal treatment for your legs, body and face.
- Our Consultant vascular surgeons are pioneers in EVLA(Endovenous Laser Ablation) and have treated thousands of patients.
- No downtime, treatment takes one hour.
- The NICE (National Institute for Clinical Excellence) Gold Standard for treatment of Varicose Veins find the success rate after five years for EVLA is 95.4%.
- We only have Consultant Vascular Surgeons treating your legs, we do not use radiographers.
- A consultation with one of our Consultant Vascular Surgeons costs £150, with a free ultrasound scan of your legs (usually priced at £350 to £450 at most clinics and private hospitals).
- We are competitively priced
- We focus on the underlying cause of your veins and with no scars
- Owing to our reputation, we have been featured on Channel 4’s Embarrassing Bodies , TLC’s My Naked Secret and featured in Harper’s Bazaar’s Cosmetic Tweakment Trends for 2019.
- We have carried out over 7,000 procedures in treating Veins.
We pride ourselves on working with only the very best staff. Our team have years of experience and knowledge to guide you toward the best solution for your needs. It includes:
Mr Dynesh Rittoo is an established and beloved local consultant vascular surgeon. After running a successful clinic in the Bournemouth area for many years, he is working with us here at The Private Clinic to offer the very latest in vein removal technology with increased availability for treatment. Along with his superb genuinely caring bedside manner Mr Rittoo is renowned for his extensive knowledge in the field, with no vein to big or small to warrant his expert opinion.
A consultation with one of our Consultant Vascular Surgeons costs £150, including a free ultrasound scan of your legs (usually priced between £350 and £450 at most clinics and private hospitals).
For more information about Varicose vein removal, the options and cost click here.