Mr Mrinal Supriya
Facial Cosmetic Surgeon
- FRCS (OTOL-HNS) – Royal College Of Surgeons Of Edinburgh, 2009
- MRCS Ed – Royal College Of Surgeons Of Edinburgh, 2006
- DO-HNS – Royal College Of Surgeons Of England, 2006
- MS in ENT – Gujarat University, 2004
- MBBS – Pune University, 1999
GMC Number: 6066456
About Mr Mrinal Supriya
Mr Mrinal Supriya is a facial cosmetic surgeon who has previously worked in top hospitals around the world including America, UK and Australia. Mr Supriya has worked as an ENT Consultant at Northampton General Hospital & St. George’s University Hospital, London as well as Ninewells University Hospital, Dundee between 2012-2013.
Mr Supriya has an in-depth understanding of facial anatomy. He trained extensively in facial procedures and exclusively performs facelift and rhinoplasty/nose reshaping procedures at The Private Clinic. Mr Supriya only aims to achieve results that are natural-looking and a more youthful version of yourself. He believes that friends and acquaintances should only be commenting on how rested and relaxed you may look rather than questioning an identity-changing look.
- Nose Job / Rhinoplasty / Nose Reshaping
- Upper / Lower Blepharoplasty
- Facelift / Necklift
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (RCSEd)
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register for Otolaryngology (GMC Number: 6066456)
- Member of The British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons (BAETS)
- Member of The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS)
- Advanced Head and Neck Surgical Fellowship Wayne State University, Michigan, USA
- David Sherrit Fellowship: awarded for presentation of paper at AAO-HNS conference, United Kingdom, 2008 and 2009
- Silver medal in the University exam: MS (ENT),Gujarat University, 2004.
- Best paper award: Decisive factors for therapeutic bronchoscopy, 2003.
- Chief of naval staff medal: Pathology, Pune University, 1998.
- Research studentship: by the Indian Council of Medical Research (I.C.M.R.) For study on “Cellular & cultural characteristics of ascitic fluid” 1998.
- First class grade: Second and third year professional school exams. Pune University, 1997 and 1999.
- Essay prize: All India inter medical college competition. On the topic “Confidentiality and HIV patients” 1998.
Before/after photos performed by Mr Mrinal Supriya
Treatments performed by Mr Mrinal Supriya
Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
A Rhinoplasty or Nose Job is a plastic surgery procedure aimed at correcting or reconstructing the shape of the nose.
Facelift & Necklift
A surgical face/neck lift, known as rhytidoplasty, tightens the skin around your face, jawline and neck, resulting in a youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
Upper Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
Upper Blepharoplasty, sometimes known as eyelid lift surgery is a simple, safe and quick procedure to remove excess fat and skin from around the eyes.
Lower Blepharoplasty (Eye Bag Removal)
Under eye bag removal surgery remodels and tightens the lower eye area to restore a more youthful appearance.
Otoplasty (Ear Correction Surgery)
Research led by Mrinal Supriya
- Stell & Maran’s Textbook of Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology, 2012 -(Contributing Author)
- Managing regional metastasis in patients with cutaneous head and neck melanoma – Is selective neck dissection appropriate? – American Journal of Otolaryngology, 2014- Supriya M, Narasimhan V, Henderson M, Sizeland A
- Use of positron emission tomography scanning in metastatic head and neck cutaneous squamous cell cancer: Does it add to patient management? American Journal of Otolaryngology, Sep-Oct 2014 – Supriya M, Ng Suat-Chin, Sizeland A.
- Septoplasty with concomitant inferior turbinate reduction reduces the need for a revision procedure – Rhinology, March 2015 -Karlsson TR, Shakeel M, Supriya M, Ram B, Ah-See KW
- A case-based discussion on a patient with non-otogenic fungal skull base osteomyelitis: pitfalls in diagnosis – The Journal of Laryngology & Otology, Aug 2013 – Asimakopoulos P, Supriya M, Kealey S, Vernham G A
- Controlling MRSA in head and neck cancer patients – What works? Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Feb 2009 – Supriya M, Shakeel M, Santangeli S, Ah-See K W
- Antibiotics to reduce post-tonsillectomy pain and morbidity – The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2006 – Dhiwakar M, Clement A W, Supriya M, McKerrow W
- Does the site of epistaxis influence patient outcomes? A prospective study – Journal of Laryngology and Otology, July 2010 – Supriya M, Shakeel M, Veitch D, Ah-See KW
- Seeding of Tumor Cells after Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Benign Parotid Tumor: A Case Report and Literature Review – TheLaryngoscope, Feb 2008 – Supriya M, Denholm S, Palmer T
- Satisfaction with cosmesis following nasal manipulation-Do previous fractures matter? – Journal of Laryngology & Otology, Sep 2006 – Supriya M, Clement A, Ahsan F, Cain A
- Coblation adenotonsillectomy in children. – J Coll Physicians Surg Park, Sep 2012 – Shakeel M, Trinidade A, Al-Adhami A, Supriya M, Kubba H
- Retrospective review of three antiemetic regimens versus no therapy in the prevention of postoperative vomiting following adenotonsillar surgery – J Otolaryngology Head Neck Surg, Feb 2012 – Shakeel M, Trinidade A, Al-Adhami A, Khan I, Supriya M, Khubba H
- Routine clotting screen has no role in the management of epistaxis: reiterating the point. – European Archives of Otolaryngology, April 2010 – Shakeel M, Iddamgolada T, Trinidade A, Supriya M, Ah-See KW
- Isshiki thyroplasty type 1: How I do it – ENT news, Sep 2008 – Supriya M, Shakeel M, Ah-See K W
- Blepharoplasty: How I do it – ENT News, Sep 2009 – Supriya M, Mcluney M, Hussain A;
- Anterior Jugular Phlebectasia – Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, April-June 2004 – Bhalodiya N, Supriya M, Singhania A:
- Is there a role for electromyography in predicting facial disability? – The Journal of International Advanced otology, Volume 5 NO 2 Supplement 2009– Supriya M, Gravill P et al.
- Predicting quality of life after unresolved facial palsy. Is it related to Sunnybrook facial grading score? – The Journal of international advanced otology, Volume 5 NO 2 Supplement 2009 – Supriya M, Gravill P et al.
- Submandibular gland excision: does the primary surgeon’s training level affect the complication rate? – Journal of Laryngology and Otology, Online abstract publication from SOS summer meeting -McAllister K, Supriya M, Ahsan F, McClymont L
- Sub-mucous fibrosis – a study of associated habits and there impact –Clinical Otolaryngology, Dec 2006 – Supriya M, Patel S, Vishwakarma R: