Here at The Private Clinic we already pride ourselves on offering excellent care, highly experienced surgeons and top quality implants. So we are now excited to reveal to you our new comprehensive breast care package for all breast implant related procedures which includes:
- 24 hour patient helpline with a dedicated team.
- 3 years free dedicated aftercare appointments with your surgeon or nurse.
- 3 year re-admission policy if clinical complications arise (this covers all surgical, hospital and nursing care free of charge).
- Nagor Lifetime guarantee on the implant for Rupture and Capsular contracture.
- The Private Clinic’s unique quality warranty of £1000 towards surgical costs in case of rupture for 10 years from the date the implant was inserted.
- The Private Clinic Breast enlargement Patient Guide with comprehensive information about your forthcoming surgery with us.
The Nagor Lifetime guarantee is provided by the manufacturer directly and is offered automatically to all patients who have used Nagor implants in their Breast Augmentation procedure which is why we have added two new terms which are unique to The Private Clinic:
The ‘£1,000 warranty towards surgical costs in case of rupture for up to 10 years’ is an amazing cover to have. This means that you will not only receive replacement implants free of charge from Nagor but you will also then receive £1,000 to put towards hospital fees or other costs for up to 10 years after your original surgery date.
Another unique addition is our ‘3 year re-admission policy’ which means that all fees including the implants, hospital and surgeon costs will be covered by us in the case of complications that occur within the first 3 years after your original procedure date.
Although complications after surgery are rare it is important to be aware of them, and more importantly know what cover you receive with your chosen surgical company in the event of anything happening.
The Private Clinic
We are proud to offer the highest quality breast implants, with procedures performed by some of the UK’s top consultant plastic surgeons. Our team includes some of the most recognised Breast Surgeons in the UK, based in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, Princes Risborough (Buckinghamshire), Northampton and Bristol– all of whom are on the specialist register for Plastic Surgery and are members of British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS).