When speaking to patients about breast implants, one of the most popular questions we get asked is how much the breast augmentation treatment will cost. Also known as a ‘boob job’, breast augmentation is the the UK’s most popular surgical procedure with over 11,135 performed last year. It’s hardly surprising then that it can be particularly overwhelming to cipher through your clinic options and understand why there are seemingly so many different prices.
How much does a breast enlargement cost?
Unfortunately it’s extremely difficult to give an exact price for any procedure prior to consultation. This is particularly true for breast augmentation where different implant brands need to be considered, complexity and specifics of each individual case and the type of surgeon performing your breast implants can often affect the cost, our surgeons are breast surgery experts who have decades of experience carrying out thousands of breast surgery procedures and who are all members GMC and other professional groups such as BAAPS.
The Private Clinic ensures you have the best cover and quality which includes;
- A consultation with one of our specialist breast surgeons who have decades of experience.
- 24 hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- Three years cover for all surgical, hospital and nursing care, in case of any medical issue giving you peace of mind.
- The Private Clinic offers a unique warranty of £1000 towards surgical costs in case of rupture for 10 years from the date of your operation.
- Comprehensive Breast Enlargement Patient Guide.
- Outstanding hospital facilities.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon and nursing team as required.
- Our experience and medical expertise makes your journey a reassuring one click here to find out more
- See our breast enlargement before and after photos.
- Hear from previous patients with our breast enlargement patient stories.
On average, our patients tend to pay on average £6,235 for breast augmentation, but this really does vary depending on the particular case and we would never promise a price until we know all the facts.
Consultations with our breast surgeons are £100 at our clinics in London Harley Street, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Northampton. Please call 0333 920 9135 or use our breast augmentation online contact form to request a call back.
What does my breast surgery cost include?
The first thing to ask when talking about price is what the quote you’ve been given includes; some clinics don’t include everything you’ll be paying for in the costs they give to you, meaning you get stung later down the line. Remember that your total cost should include the surgeon fee, anaesthesia fee and your facility costs, and everything should be outlined to you prior to the procedure taking place. Does the clinic give details of what compression garments will cost, for example? Ask them to outline your exact costs including extras, medication and recovery aids. If an initial price appears too low, check with your clinic and take a look over written documents to make sure you’re covered if they give you more bills later.
How much is my breast enlargement worth?
Similarly, if a price seems too good to be true and you’re assured everything is included, you have to ask yourself why it is so cheap. Considering all the different factors your bill will be paying for, how can they afford to go so low when other clinics can’t? Does this mean the surgeon isn’t as skilled, or that the facilities don’t have the necessary certificates in place? While prices will vary depending on the service you’ll be receiving from a clinic and the surgeon’s reputation, you’ll find that most clinics charges will be within a similar range. Anyone who is charging significantly less than the general rate must have a reason for doing so and they could be compromising not only your results, but also your health. Do some research and attend consultations to see what different clinics believe your particular case will cost. Once you have an idea, the question can begin to change from ‘how much will my treatment cost?’ to ‘how much is my treatment worth?’ and you’ll not want to go any lower than this.
It’s impossible to say exactly how much your breast augmentation will cost without a surgeon seeing you first. There are a lot of factors to consider and price is often an indicator of how good your surgeon is. Cost is an important factor for patients considering breast implants, but it shouldn’t be your deciding one.
What are my breast implant options?
Once you have chosen to go ahead with breast enlargement surgery. There are a lot of options you will need to consider which includes:
- Brand of breast implant
- Size of breast implant
- Shape of breast implant
- Breast implant profile
- Breast implant placement
- Breast implant incision
From 200cc to high profile and under the muscle? Knowing which options are going to be the best for you can be quite overwhelming. We have a team of expert breast surgeons who are very knowledgeable and will be able to fully explain each option and offer their advice on which options they feel would be best for you based on your measurements and what you wish to achieve from surgery.
In the meantime – we have put together a list of helpful blogs to help you feel more informed ahead of your consultation.
- How to choose your breast implants
- Choosing the correct breast implant size and shape
- Breast Implant Placements
- How to choose the best size and shape of breast implants?
- Top 12 Questions about Breast Implants
- How to achieve a natural looking breast augmentation
- Journey of a breast augmentation patient
Why Choose The Private Clinic for a Breast Augmentation?
With over 35 years of Harley Street medical excellence, we are committed to providing patients with the very best cosmetic treatments. The only patients we allow to go ahead with a treatment are those who are fully informed and knowledgeable; we believe it is important to outline your risks, recovery and full cost information from the start. Your story is individual to you, we’re here to make sure your treatment is too.
- The Private Clinic has been treating patients for over 35 years with thousands of women placing their trust in us each year.
- Top UK specialised best breast surgeons with decades of experience.
- State-of-the-art hospital facilities
- Giving you the best possible results and care is our priority.
- We provide a 10-year implant warranty with £1000 towards your surgical costs.
- Dedicated care with your expert breast surgeon and nursing team, and a 24-hour help line
- Peace of mind with our personal three-year aftercare breast cover.
- The Private Clinic covers a lifetime guarantee on your implant.
- 5 Star Trustpilot Rating
- All of the breast options are discussed not just one type of implant. So you will be happy with your shape
- See our before and after photo results gallery
- Read our extensive FAQs
- Find out more in our informative blogs
- Read our previous patient stories
- Watch our Breast Enlargement Patient Journey video series with Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Mr Adrian Richards
- We have clinics nationwide in London Harley Street, Birmingham, Buckinghamshire (Virtual Consultations Only), Leeds, Manchester and Northampton
Breast Surgeons at The Private Clinic
- Mr Adrian Richards, MBBS, MSc, FRCS (Plast.) GMC Number: 3286812
- Mr Navid Jallali BSc MB ChB (Hons) MD FRCS (Plast) GMC Number: 4404969
- Mr Dario Rochira BS, MD GMC Number: 6130664
- Mr Davood Fallahdar FRCS (Plast) Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Plastic) GMC Number: 4686602
- Mr Philip Lim BSc (Hons), MB ChB, AFRCS (Ed), MRCS (Eng), FRCS (Plast) GMC Number: 4219068
- Mr Maisam Fazel MA(Cantab) MB BChir MSEd FRCS GMC Number: 4767420
- Mr Mobinulla Syed MBBS, MSc, PhD, FRCS (Plast) GMC Number: 6035480
- Mr Adel Fattah, FRCS (Plast.) GMC Number: 4764599
- Mr Kenneth Kok MBChB MRCS MSc(Hons) FRCS(plast) GMC Number: 4701147
- Mr Khurram Khan, MBBS, Bsc, MRCS (Eng), FRCS(Plast), GMC Number: 6102778
To find out more about breast enlargement surgery, please call 0333 920 9135 or use our breast augmentation online contact form to request a call back.