Certain areas of the body such as the tummy, thighs, upper arms, neck and love handles can be problematic areas where fat is difficult to lose through regular exercise and healthy eating.
There are surgical options to help you reduce the fat such as surgical liposuction, tummy tucks, arm lights, thigh lifts and neck lift procedures but many feel these options are a little drastic when the problem is relatively small and instead are looking for non-surgical fat removal treatments.
Here at The Private Clinic we offer a range of non surgical fat removal treatments such as CoolSculpting and other minimally invasive treatments which offer great results including Vaser Liposuction, 4D Lipo and MicroLipo. We are the UK’s leading provider of vaser liposuction for men and women, performing over 1,300 minimally invasive liposuction and body contouring procedures a year.
Coolsculpting is a non-surgical fat removal treatment that can be performed on the, chin, bra fat, flanks, tummy, thighs, back and buttocks. The treatment uses controlled cooling too destroy only the fat cells being treated which are then naturally processed and removed by the body. Once the fat cells have been removed, they are permanently destroyed. The treatment can be performed in as little as 35 minutes and involves no downtime allowing patients to immediately return to their everyday activities including exercise. Over 7 million CoolSculpting treatments performed worldwide and it is a FDA approved treatment for fat loss.
- See more CoolSculpting before and after photos
- Read our extensive CoolSculpting FAQs
- Find out more in our CoolSculpting blogs
- Hear from previous patients with our CoolSculpting patient stories
VASER Liposuction is one of our most popular minimally-invasive fat removal procedures for contouring and shaping for men and women. The procedure is performed under local anaesthetic and there is no overnight hospital stay required. Vaser Liposuction can be performed almost anywhere on the body including the chin, neck, upper arms, chest, tummy, thighs, knees, back and buttocks.
All Vaser Liposuction procedures will take place in our boutique hospital in Fiztroy Square, London. Consultations with our expert liposuction surgeon are available at our London Harley Street clinic. Consultations with our patient coordinators are available at our clinics in Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester.
- See more Vaser Lipo before and after photos
- Read our extensive Vaser Lipo FAQs
- Hear from previous patients with our Vaser liposuction patient stories
Vaser Mid-Def is The Private Clinic’s unique vaser Lipo technique designed for patients who want a little more definition but nothing too intense like a hi-def technique would achieve. The procedure is performed in the same way as vaser liposuction however deposits of fat surrounding specific muscle groups are selectively removed to achieve a more muscular look but with a softer finish. Vaser mid-def is ideal for areas such as the tummy, thighs, arms, back and chest.
Vaser Hi-Def Liposuction
Vaser Hi-Def is a minimally invasive fat removal and body contouring treatment which aims to help sculpt and define the muscles for an athletic result. The Private Clinic were one of the UK’s first aesthetic centres to offer this technique and are still one of very few groups in the UK to be certified to perform the revolutionary treatment. Vaser hi-def targets both the deep and superficial fat cells which are found around muscle tissue. Vaser Hi-Def is most commonly performed on the chest, back, arms, tummy, waist, thighs and buttocks.
Micro Lipo is an alternative vaser lipo technique where smaller cannulas are used to perform the procedure. The small size of the cannulas make the technique best for targeting smaller body areas such as bingo wings, inner thighs, knees and male chest.
- See more Micro Lipo before and after photos
- Read our extensive Micro Lipo FAQs
- Find out more in our Micro Lipo blogs
The Private Clinic prides itself on ensuring you have the best quality and most comprehensive care.
There is a huge variety of different liposuction treatment and non surgical fat removal techniques out there to choose from. The main differences between them are the technology used to assist with the fat removal process.
At The Private Clinic we will be able to determine the right treatment for you.
Why choose The Private Clinic for minimally invasive Fat Removal/ Fat Reduction Procedures?
- We offer a wide range of different liposuction treatments and non invasive body contouring options.
- Consultations are available with our specialist team of fat removal experts.
- 24 hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon, doctor and nursing team as required.
- One year cover for all surgical, hospital and nursing care, in case of any medical issue.
- Comprehensive patient information, every step of the way.
- Our team of fat removal experts our pioneers in fat freezing, liposuction and body contouring.
- Our liposuction doctors and surgeons have performed over 7,000 Liposuction treatments.
- Over 7 million CoolSculpting procedures have been performed worldwide.
- Outstanding hospital and clinic facilities.
- Competitively priced for our expertise and experience.
- Our excellent reputation for patient safety and satisfaction, honest advice and outstanding care means your journey with The Private Clinic will be an exciting experience to a newfound shape.
If you would like to arrange a consultation with one of our renowned specialists, please call us on 0333 920 2471 or use our online contact form.