Mr Ferdinand Serracino-Inglott
Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- FRCS (Gen)
- FRCS (plast)
- DIC MSc
GMC Number: 5206200
About Mr Ferdinand Serracino-Inglott
Mr Serracino-Inglott is a highly experienced Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon.
Since graduating in 1995, Mr Ferdinand Serracino-Inglott has become one of the first in a new generation of Vascular Surgeons to pioneer minimally invasive procedures.
He was one of the first surgeons to introduce branched and fenestrated stent-grafts to treat complex aneurysms of the aorta, remote endarterectomy for the minimally invasive treatment of blocked arteries in the leg to prevent amputations and out-patient treatment of varicose veins.
Mr Serracino-Inglott’s experience with these techniques extends from Varicose Veins to aortic aneurysms. Delivering his patients minimally invasive walk-in, walk-out procedures under local anaesthetic, Mr Serracino-Inglott is committed to providing the newest, most pioneering techniques for his patients.
Mr Ferdinand Serracino-Inglott is active in vascular research and currently sits on the editorial board of the Annals of Vascular Surgery.
Mr Serracino-Inglott consults from The Private Clinic in Manchester.
- Member of The Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland (VS)
- Medical Practitioner on The Malta Medical Council Medical Practitioners Principal Register (2498)
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register for General Surgery (GMC Number: 5206200)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in General Surgery (Intercollegiate) 2005
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 1999
Treatments performed by Mr Ferdinand Serracino-Inglott
Varicose veins are enlarged veins caused by vein valves that no longer function correctly and no longer allow blood to flow back to the legs.
Thread & Spider Veins
See an improvement after the first treatment.