In this blog post, we will be covering the top 10 skin rejuvenation treatments in 2021 to achieve younger and fresher skin with a more rejuvenated appearance.
1. Laser skin resurfacing
At The Private Clinic we offer three different types of laser skin resurfacing options:
- Pearl Laser: The pearl laser treatment targets early signs of ageing, sun damage and wrinkles. There is no downtime with this procedure.
- Pearl Fractional: Our pearl fractional treatment is used for deeper wrinkles or particular areas of more severe damage, Pearl Fractional penetrates deeper into the skin to rejuvenate fully.
- Pearl Fusion: This is a combination of the two procedures. Pearl is used first to improve the whole texture of the face and then Pearl Fractional is used to target deeper wrinkles.
2. Dermal Fillers
Dermal Fillers are non-invasive treatments that use hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in our body to plump up the skin and fill in lines, wrinkles or contour the face.
There are several areas that can be targeted with Dermal fillers depending on your desired goals.
- Under the eyes (Tear Trough). Filler around this area can help remove dark circles giving a fresher and more youthful appearance.
- Nose to mouth lines (Naso-labial folds) to rejuvenate the lower part of the face.
- Mouth to Chin lines (Marionette lines)
- Lip Lines
- 8 point lift or non-surgical facelift is another option available. That consists of targeting several areas of the face simulating a surgical facelift.
Ultherapy is a non-surgical skin tightening treatment that treats poor skin laxity, sagging and lines and wrinkles. Ultherapy uses ultrasound technology to bypass the surface of the skin and treat depths not matched by any other non-invasive cosmetic device. The treatment stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin to reverse the visible signs of ageing.
4. Chemical Peels
Chemical Peels are a skin treatment ideal to treat tired skin, sun damaged skin, fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. The treatment consists of an intense exfoliating process to remove all the dead cells from the skin surface to reveal a smoother and more even skin.
5. Anti-wrinkle injections
Anti-wrinkle injections are a treatment to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The substance injected (Botulinum toxin), relaxes the facial muscles responsible for causing the moments that create these lines and wrinkles. This treatment not only targets existing signs of ageing but also prevents the formation of new lines.
Thermage is a non-invasive procedure able to tighten and contour the skin at the same time. Thermage is ideal for patients who want to tighten loose jowls, sagging skin, lines and wrinkles or smooth out any dimples or bulges on the skin.
Profhilo is an injectable treatment that encourages your skin to produce more collagen to help rejuvenate the skin and minimise the signs of ageing. This treatment uses a hyaluronic acid solution that spreads within the skin to nourish the dermal cells, to help remodel the skin structure to restore the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
8. Obagi Nu Derm
Obagi Nu-Derm system is a prescribed skin care routine to improve and refresh the overall look of the skin. The system includes a gentle cleanser, toner, correcting cream, blending cream, lotion, moisturiser and sun protection cream. Obagi caters to patients all ages, gender and skin types.
Microneedling is a skin rejuvenating treatment ideal to achieve a smoother, brighter and fresher looking skin. The Dermaroller is a medical roller with hundreds of micro-skin needles. The device is passed across the skin causing small micro punctures in the skin to stimulate the auto regeneration and repair of the skin. A dermapen is an electronic mechanism device with a series of micro-skin needles that vertically pierce the skin to create thousands of tiny puncture points. The tiny punctures then activate the body’s natural ability to heal wounds which encourages the renewal of skin cells and the production of collagen and elastin in the skin.
10. CoolSculpting CoolMini Neck Treatment
CoolSculpting’s CoolMini treatment helps to reduce stubborn pockets of fat across hard-to-reach areas like the neck. CoolSculpting works by freezing the fat cells which are then destroyed and removed as the body processes the fat resulting in a reduction in fat which reduces the appearance of a double chin and gives a more defined jawline.
Skin Rejuvenating treatment at The Private Clinic
At The Private Clinic, we first listen to what you are seeking to achieve. We can then advise on the optimum course of action for your skin type. The best thing is to book a consultation to discuss the various options available to you.