Mr Sheikh Ahmad
For bookings please call
Mr Sheikh Ahmed is a Consultant cosmetic breast and aesthetic surgeon. Mr. Ahmad has been practicing surgery for over 30 years and has a special interest in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. During his training years Mr Ahmad has worked in some of the most prestigious institutions in the UK including St. James’s University hospital in Leeds where he worked in an extremely busy dedicated breast unit.
Mr Ahmad specialises in Breast Surgery and has over 17 years of experience. He uses variety of techniques which he tailors to meet each individual patient’s needs whilst always aiming to achieve very satisfying results.
As well as performing over 1000 breast procedures, Mr Ahmed also has a keen interest and experience in both post-weight loss tissue reduction procedures including tummy tuck procedures and Vaser liposuction to help those who are struggling to loose certain areas of fat.
Mr Ahmad is very keen on keeping his surgical knowledge up to date and is a very innovative surgeon taking time to research the newest techniques. He also presents regularly at yearly scientific conferences including the Association of Breast Surgery and keeps up-to-date with modern practice by attending national and international conferences.
Mr. Ahmad understands the impact that breast problems can have and is always courteous and respectful to his patients. He always aims to achieve excellent results and does this by taking the time to listen what the patient’s desired outcome is from surgery and tailors an individual treatment plan for all of his patients.
- Masters in Surgery (MS)
- FRCS (Eng) FRCS Gen Surg England
- FRCSI – Oncoplastic (Oncological Reconstructive Breast Surgery) fellowship.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Member of The Association of Breast Surgeons
- Member of The Association of Surgeons in Training (ASIT)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- British Association of Surgical Oncology (BASO)
- General Medical Council (GMC) – 4286992
- Breast Augmentation / Breast Enlargement
- Breast Reduction / Mammoplasty
- Breast Uplift / Mastopexy
- Breast Reconstruction / Asymmetry Correction / Tuberous Breasts
- Implant Removal and / or Replacement
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- Male Chest Reduction / Gynecomastia
- Tummy Tuck / Abdominoplasty
- Thigh Lift
- Arm Lift
- Vaser Liposuction