Mr Doraisami Mohan
Plastic and Hair Restoration Consultant Surgeon
GMC Number : 4467579
- M.B.,B.S. (Madras Medical College-1998)
- M.S. (General Surgery) – (Jawaharlal Inst. of Postgrad Medical Ed and Research-1991)
- M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery) – (Govt. General Hospital, India-1993)
- F.R.C.S. (Glasgow) – (Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons-1994)
- F.R.C.S. (Plast) – (Intercollegiate Specialty Board-2007)
Mr Doraisami Mohan is a Consultant Plastic and Hair Restoration Surgeon specialising in hair transplantation within the Private Sector. A highly regarded hair restoration surgeon, Mr Mohan has extensive experience in the traditional stripping method, FUT, in addition to FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) hair transplants, which has allowed him to perfect his FUE technique for optimum results. He has accumulated over 25 years of experience in Plastic Surgery, and despite his focus on Hair Transplantation, also has particular experience and clinical interests in Cancer Surgery and Breast Reconstruction.
His motto is to do the utmost to achieve high patient satisfaction. He strongly believes in compassionate patient-oriented care and carefully monitors each of his patients’ progress.
Mr Mohan is available for FUE hair transplant consultations at our Birmingham clinic.