Mr Adel Fattah
For bookings please call
Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon
GMC Number: 4764599
- FRCS (plast)
Consultant Plastic Surgeon Mr Adel Fattah is renowned for his personable nature and the trust he builds with his patients. He is dedicated to patient safety and satisfaction and aims to attain the best results for all of his patients. Graduating from Cambridge University, he has undertaken extensive training in plastic surgery in London and North America with both nationally and internationally recognised experts in the field. Mr Fattah undertakes all areas of general plastic surgery and is part of the Facial Palsy UK Medical Advisory Board.
Mr Fattah has a special interest in:
- Breast and facial surgery
- Male chest reduction
- Ear correction. Mr Fattah introduced prominent ear correction surgery without the use of head bandages, instead of using tissue glue as a dressing to allow patients to shower easily the day after surgery.
Mr Fattah is available for consultations at our Manchester clinic.
- Member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (BAPRAS)
- Member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- AO North America (cranio-maxillo-facial) is a nonprofit which offers accredited educational opportunities in the divisions of Trauma, Spine, Craniomaxillofacial, Neurological, and Veterinary surgery.
- Sir Charles Bell Society (Non-profit multidisciplinary medical organization founded in 1992 in Cologne. The intent of the SCBS is to concentrate knowledge and to present a platform of exchange for all people and professions dealing with facial nerve problems.)