Liposuction is able to achieve outstanding results. The popular treatment can remove persistent fat deposits and sculpt and define bodily contours, and vaser liposuction can produce an athletic result. To ensure you receive your desired results, and have a positive experience with your liposuction clinic, it is important to carefully choose the best liposuction surgeon.
This may seem like a daunting task, but we have some tips for choosing a surgeon to make your task a little easier:
What makes a good lipo surgeon?
As we mentioned, choosing the best liposuction surgeon for your treatment is a decision that needs careful attention. Here is some of our advice on what to look for:
- A good lipo surgeon will be positively reviewed by their patients with exceptional ratings. So it is important to check out liposuction reviews and ratings on the clinics website, Trustpilot or Google Reviews.
- Ensure to look at the surgeons liposuction before and after photos, to see if you are satisfied with the kind of results the surgeon is able to achieve.
- Safety first! Consider the liposuctions surgeon’s approach in regards to safety. There should be a limit on the amount of liposuction performed on a single day.
- Find out if there is a wide selection of liposuction treatments available, for different forms of fat removal and body contouring, so you can be confident your needs will be met and you will be advised the most suitable treatment. Not all forms of minimally invasive lipo such as Smart lipo and laser lipo will achieve the defined results you are after and in the time span.
- Check out the surgeon’s training and look for board certification in relevant fields.
- Check out the surgeon’s lipo experience, e.g. their number of years performing liposuction. Also, if you have a specialised form of liposuction ensure that the surgeon is highly experienced in that technique.
- Verify that the clinic the surgeon belongs to is CQC Certified.
Expert Liposuction Surgeons at The Private Clinic
Committed to excellence, we present only top UK liposuction doctors and surgeons who are amongst the best in their field, and achieve exceptional results. Our liposuction team perform almost 2000 liposuction treatments annually, and collectively, have undertaken the greatest amount of lipo procedures within the UK.
Our liposuction team are dedicated to patient safety and care. Part of our mission is safeguarding our patients and we always following the highest ethical standards in regards to our procedures.
In regards to our liposuction treatments available, we are proud to offer a multi-award winning portfolio, performed by practitioners extensively experienced in each method. This includes walk-in-walk-out treatments Vaser and Micro liposuction, and also Surgical Liposuction. In regards to Vaser, we also offer more specialised techniques including Vaser Hi-Def, Vaser Mid-Def, Vaser 4D and Vaser 360 Leg Contouring, offering varying levels of body contouring and definition:
- For Vaser Lipo we provide leading Vaser doctor Dr Dennis Wolf who has outstanding reputations and decades of experience in vaser liposuction.
- For Micro Lipo we offer Mr Roberto Uccellini who have been sculpting patients for decades and Mr Michael Mouzakis
- For surgical lipo we present top liposuction experts Mr Davood Fallahdar, Mr Navid Jallali, Mr Philip Lim, Mr Kenneth Kok, Mr Adel Fattah, Mr Mobinulla Syed, Mr Prashant Govilkar, Mr Roberto Uccellini and Mr Maisam Fazel.
If you would like to book a liposuction consultation with one of The Private Clinic’s expert lipo surgeons or doctors please call us on 0333 920 2471 or request a consultation online.
Vaser liposuction consultations with a surgeon are only available in London Harley Street.
All Vaser Liposuction procedures will take place in our boutique hospital in Fitzroy Square, London.