Mr Navid Jallali
For bookings please call
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
GMC Number: 4404969
- MB ChB (Hons)
- MD FRCS (Plast)
Mr Navid Jallali is one of the UK’s leading Consultant Plastic Surgeons. Mr Jallali was formerly the head of the Department of Plastic Surgery at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London since 2013.
Mr Jalalli has super-specialised in the field of microsurgery which enables him to carry out the most complex forms of reconstruction. He has one of the best free tissue transfer success rates in the United Kingdom and is recognised nationally and internationally for his work at Charing Cross Hospital.
Mr Jallali studied Medicine at Bristol University, qualifying with honours as a result of his outstanding academic achievements. Mr Jallali has trained in the best teaching Hospital in the UK and also undertook a period of training in Australia and Los Angeles.
Mr Navid Jallali is one of the UK’s leading Consultant Plastic Surgeons, with specialist knowledge in microsurgical reconstruction for the face, neck, skin and breasts.
Mr Navid Jallali will consults from our London Harley Street clinic.
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- The British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAPRAS).
- President of the Royal Society of Medicine, Plastic Surgery Section, London, 2018
- The General Medical Council – GMC Number: 4404969
- Lead Clinician, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, Imperial College NHS Trust, London, 2014-2017
- Awarded Doctor of Medicine (MD) in 2008 for his pioneering research about tissue-engineering which was carried out in collaboration with Harvard University.
- Suple prize in Surgery.
- Suple prize in Medicine.
- Mary Edith Evans Medal in Anatomy as an undergraduate.
- University of Bristol Silver medal.
Research Led by Navid Jallali and Professional Recognition
Mr Jallali lectures regularly and has over 30 publications in peer-reviewed journals including the prestigious British Medical Journal, You can see them here. He also regularly lectures and appears in multiple media outlets, even acting as a medical advisor on BBC’s Holby City.
Mr Jallai is a leading surgical tutor in charge of the highly respected microsurgical training post at Charing Cross Hospital and is heavily involved in training future Plastic Surgeons. He examines undergraduates and postgraduates regularly. He is the course organiser of the highly regarded Imperial College FRCS (Plast) revision course and has been awarded the ‘best speaker’ prize on several occasions.