Mr Davood Fallahdar
Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
GMC Number : 4686602
- MB ChB (Hons)
- MD FRCS (Plast)
- MicroSurg. (Hons)
- ORL H&NSurg
Mr Fallahdar is a highly qualified Board Certified Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon with over 15 years’ worldwide experience.
Davood Fallahdar graduated with honours in Medicine and Surgery from Medical School in Milan in 1992. He began his specialist training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Microsurgery at the University of Milan, and gained further experience at acclaimed international Institutions in Paris, New York University, San Francisco USA, Gothenburg, and Barcelona.
He was entered onto the UK GMC specialist register for Plastic Surgery in 2000. He has in addition been on the Italian GMC specialist register since 1998. Mr Fallahdar has held Consultant appointments at Addenbrooke’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge, and the National Cancer Institute, Milan.
From 2007-2009 Mr Fallahdar held the Locum Consultant Plastic Surgeon post at The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, where he formed part of a highly skilled multidisciplinary team, undertaking a wide range of state- of- the –art Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Microsurgery, with prime focus on achieving optimal function and aesthetics.
Mr Fallahdar specialises in:
- Breast Surgery
- Facial Surgery
- One Stitch Facelift
Mr Fallahdar consults from our Harley Street clinic.
- BAAPS, British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- ASAPS, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- BAPRAS, British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS)
- The General Medical Council – GMC Number: 4686602
- FRCS (Eng.), ad eundem Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons
- SICPRE, Italian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
In 2006 he was awarded special recognition for:
- Excellence in Microsurgery by the renowned National Cancer Institute in Milan
- Certificate of Specialty in ORL (ENT/ Head and Neck Surgery).
Research led by Davood Fallahdar, Professional Recognition
Mr Fallahdar has published numerous papers in peer-reviewed literature and has presented both nationally and internationally. He has in addition been involved in research into the Surgical Reconstruction of Human Morphology, at the University of Milan.
- 5 cosmetic ‘tweakment’ trends expected to soar in 2019, Harper’s Bazaar, 2019
These are set to be the biggest cosmetic surgery trends for 2019, Marie Claire, 2019