Mr Davood Fallahdar
Mr Fallahdar is a Harley Street based, highly qualified Board Certified Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon with over 15 years’ world-wide experience. Mr Fallahdar specialises in Breast and Facial surgery including Rhinoplasty, One Stitch Facelift and Blepharoplasty procedures.
He graduated, with Honours, in Medicine and Surgery from Medical School in Milan in 1992 and began specialist training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery/Microsurgery at the University of Milan. He gained further experience at acclaimed international institutions in Paris, New York, San Francisco, Gothenburg and Barcelona. Mr Fallahdar has an esteemed set of international credentials and recognition for his work.
Mr Fallahdar’s extensive and consistent Consultant level experience in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery spans a period of over 10 years. In 2006, Mr Fallahdar was awarded special recognition for Excellence in Microsurgery.
Mr Fallahdar has published numerous papers in peer reviewed literature, and has presented both nationally and internationally. He has in addition been involved in research into the Surgical Reconstruction of Human Morphology, at the University of Milan.
He is committed to the provision of safe, meticulous, and the highest quality of care in order to achieve the best outcomes, and boasts a recognisably high patient satisfaction rate. Dedicated to remaining at the forefront of his field and updating knowledge and technical skills of the highest standards, he regularly attends renowned national and international plastic surgery meetings and courses.
- BAAPS, British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- ASAPS, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- BAPRAS, British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- FRCS (Eng.), ad eundem Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons
- SICPRE, Italian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- GMC, UK General Medical Council (Specialist Registration – Plastic Surgery)