Mr Maisam Fazel
For bookings please call
Consultant Oncoplastic, Breast Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon
GMC Number : 4767420
- MB BChir (Cambridge, 1994- 2000)
- MA (Cambridge, 1994 – 2000)
- Masters in Surgical Education (London, 2007-2009)
- ECFMG licensed (Step 1 & 2 CK/CS) (2008)
- FRCS (London, 2010)
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (2011)
- To further his training, Mr Fazel undertook an additional cosmetic & reconstructive surgery fellowship in the United States where he worked with internationally re-known aesthetic surgeons.
Mr Maisam Fazel is an accomplished Consultant Oncoplastic, Breast Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon who specialises in a wide range of aesthetic procedures, but has a unique background in breast surgery.
Mr Fazel aims to identify each patient’s unique aesthetic goals while providing them with an honest, detailed consultation during which his patients can rely on his experience.
Professional Memberships & Fellowships
- General Medical Council – GMC Number 4767420
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd)
- Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
- International Society for Plastic, Regenerative & Esthetic Surgery (ISPRES)
- Association of Breast Surgery (ABS)
- Best Onco Plastic Breast & Cosmetic Surgery Specialist in the 2019 Private Healthcare Awards.
- Miami International Breast Conference 2011 – Best Presentation
- Association of Breast Surgery 2011 – BJS Prize
- BASO 2008 – BJS Prize Short-listed Presentation
- University of Cambridge Surgery Prize 2000
- Royal College of Surgeons Cosmetic Fellowship
- National Onco Plastic Fellowship at Nottingham Breast & Reconstruction Unit
Research Led by Maisam Fazel and Professional Recognition
Mr Maisam Fazel is actively involved in research relating to breast reconstruction and cosmetic surgery. He has published widely and has been invited to present his work at national and international meetings where he has won several awards.