Aesthetics Nurse Practitioner and Independent Nurse Prescriber
- V300 Independent Nurse Prescribing Course
Mel Recchia has been a registered nurse for 20 years, originally working in Burns & Plastics and Accident & Emergency at Stoke Mandeville Hospital. Mel has a keen interest in the world of medical aesthetics and gradually entered into aesthetic nursing in 2007.
Mel is an independent nurse prescriber and can offer the full range of injectable treatments including anti-wrinkle injections and both advanced and basic dermal filler treatments including non-surgical facelift, non-surgical nose reshaping, tear trough and lips. Mel can also offer PDO thread lifting for faces, eyes and forehead/brow lifts and Sclerotherapy for thread veins on the legs .
Mel has a great interest in the ageing process and is passionate about finding the right treatment plan for all of her patients, some of which she has been treating many years. She works with her patients to ensure that she achieves realistic results and her patients leave happy and satisfied following their treatment.
- British Association of Aesthetic Nurses (BACN)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Member of the Allergan Faculty
Research led by Mel Recchia, Professional Memberships and Press
- Hyaluronidase– Aesthetics Journal – Mr Adrian Richards & Melanie Recchia
- The Logic of Toxin & What it will not do – BACN Conference 2017
- Getting started in Aesthetics Workshop; Treatment Indications – Upper Face and Lower Face – CCR Expo 2017
Mel has a great passion for teaching and is a lead for a well-established UK aesthetic training provider. Mel has also recently attended a masterclass for the top 300 aesthetic injectors in the country.