Is Rihanna Losing Her Hair? Singer Shows Signs of Hair Loss
Rihanna, the world famous Bajan beauty and singer, is reportedly showing signs of hair loss. Known for her striking and beautiful hairstyles, the hairpieces and weaves she may have become accustomed to could be damaging her hair, leading to hair loss. It may be traction alopecia, causing by the pulling of the hair follicle or typical alopecia.
Rihanna, at 25, has toured the world and sold millions of records, changing her hairstyle frequently as the pressures of being a style icon and celebrity mount. While we hope Rihanna is seeking the best advice and hair care, she’s not alone if she is indeed experiencing traction alopecia. Naomi Campbell is a well-known celebrity who has experienced hair loss along with many others, highlighting the potential downside to high maintenance hairstyles. Many women in her position turn to hair loss medication and hair transplants.
What can you do about hair loss?
The Private Clinic would like to raise awareness about the often hidden dangers and issues with weaves, extensions and hair pieces for both women and men. Always consult with a hair loss expert if you are concerned about hair loss and make sure any hair pieces are fitted by professionals with a good understanding of how to avoid hair loss as much as possible.
If you have experienced some hair loss:
- Go to your GP to rule out underlying health conditions (like PCOS).
- Hair Loss medications available for men and women: minoxidil (brand names include Regains and Rogaine) and finasteride (brand names include Propecia).
- Hair Transplants – discrete, advanced Hair Transplants available for women and men, including the Unshaven Hair Transplant
- Non-medical: work with a good hair stylist to work on a style that doesn’t put so much pressure on the hair follicles and avoid chemicals and straightening where possible.
The Private Clinic
Why choose The Private Clinic?
- Highly experienced Hair Transplant Surgeons who have decades of experience in hair loss.
- The Private Clinic prides itself on ensuring you have the best quality and most comprehensive care.
- 24 hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your Hair experts as required.
- Comprehensive patient information, every step of the way.
- Outstanding clinic facilities.
- Our excellent reputation for patient safety and satisfaction, honest advice and outstanding care means your journey with The Private Clinic will be an exciting experience to a new hairline.
- Read our extensive Hair Loss for Women FAQs
- Find out more information in our Hair Loss blogs
- Consultations available in London Harley Street, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Northampton.
- We are able to offer finance solutions with manageable payments to suit a variety of budgets.
Hair Transplant Surgeons at The Private Clinic
- Dr Furqan Raja, MB ChB, GMC Number: 7419667
- Dr Michael Mouzakis S.C.F in Plastic Surgery, GMC Number: 7237640
- Dr Ismail Ughratdar, MB ChB, GMC Number: 6103427
- Dr Luca De Fazio MD, BSc, MSc, GMC Number: 7095123
If you would like to discuss your hair transplant options, please call 03339209135 or use our online hair transplant contact form.
Hair loss consultations are available at London Harley Street, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Northampton.