Mr Mark Lloyd
For bookings please call
Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon
GMC Number : 4425050
- BM – University of Southampton (1997)
- MRCS (Eng) – (2001)
- MSc IM&T(Health) – Warwick University, Coventry (2004)
- MSc- City University, London (2004)
- MPhil – City University, London (2007)
Consultant Plastic Surgeon Mr Mark Lloyd graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine from Southampton University in the United Kingdom in 1997. He then went on to commence his general surgical training obtaining his Membership of The Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2001. Dr Mark has also worked as a Consultant Plastic and Ear Reconstruction Surgeon at Birmingham Women’s and Children’s Hospital NHS Trust.
Mr Lloyd now works privately at The Private Clinic specialising in:
- Split Earlobe Correction
- Scar Revision
- Ear Fold
- Prominent Ear Correction
- Tribal Ear Correction
- Keloid Scar Removal
- Mole Removal
- Skin Tag Removal.
Mr Mark Lloyd will be consulting from our clinic in Birmingham.
Memberships and Fellowships
- Membership of The Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2001.
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in 2012.
- Craniofacial Fellowship at Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- Paediatric Plastic Surgery Fellowship at Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, USA.
- The General Medical Council – GMC Number: 4425050
- Golden Scalpel Award – Best Trainer in Plastic Surgery 2016
- CMERT Audit Prize 2012
Research led by Dr Mark Lloyd
- A biographical history through ear reconstruction- Journal of Craniofacial Surgery.
- Accessory auricles and associated congenital anomalies- Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. October