You have decided to have Vaser Liposuction a specialised procedure for fat removal and the next step is now choosing your clinic which is certainly a significant decision. We have put together some recommendations for how to choose the best clinic for you.
Definitive Guide to Choosing a Best Vaser Lipo Clinic:
Below we have listed what you should look for in your search for your best vaser liposuction clinic:
- Check Surgeon Credentials: Ensure the surgeon is highly experienced in vaser liposuction, and the particular vaser lipo technique you are seeking. At The Private Clinic, for example, some of our doctors are one of very few in the UK to be qualified and trained in specialised vaser lipo methods. Also, check for the surgeons’ relevant training and qualifications.
- Check the clinic is proficient for men in gynecomastia and other fat areas around their torso, love handles and stomach area while women the stomach, hips, bottom and thighs.
- Vaser Liposuction Treatment Range: Find out if a broad range of vaser liposuction options are available, including the specialised forms Vaser Hi-Def, Vaser Mid-Def, Vaser 3G Leg Contouring, and Vaser 4D Liposculpt.
- Attention to Patient Care & Aftercare: Learn about the clinic’s consideration to patient care, service and aftercare. For example, check if a 24-hour helpline is offered to patients and find out about follow up sessions offered.
- Clinic Care & Quality Standards: Find out if the clinic is CQC Certified, the CQC being a public body inspecting and regulating social care and health services within England.
- Before and After Photos: Check the outcome achieved for previous patients of that clinic. Are you satisfied with the kind of results that have been achieved?
- Ratings and Reviews: Ratings and reviews of previous patients are extremely important to understand the kind of experience you could expect using that clinic. Reviews may be found on the clinic’s website, or popular review site Trustpilot, or Google Reviews.
- Rapport with Surgeon: The only way you can make a final decision on your liposuction clinic is coming in for a consultation, and evaluating whether you feel comfortable with the surgeon, are confident in their ability, and if you are happy with their recommendations.
Vaser Liposuction at The Private Clinic
The Private Clinic presents the UK’s leading Vaser Liposuction provider for women and men.
We were the first clinic in the UK to launch the Vaser Lipo procedure, and have undertaken more vaser liposuction treatments than all clinics in the UK. Our Vaser doctors have decades of experience and are pioneers in the advanced technique.
At The Private Clinic, our vaser liposuction teams are dedicated to providing the highest standard of care, service and aftercare. We offer patients outstanding state-of-the-art facilities in our in-house vaser theatres. And offer a comprehensive aftercare package to patients, including a 24-hour helpline, and as many post-operative appointments with your vaser doctors, surgeons and nursing team as needed.
To find out more information about vaser liposuction at The Private Clinic, please see our website offering vaser liposuction before and after photos, some of our vaser liposuction testimonials, detailed information on the procedure, and more.
If you would like to see The Private Clinic for a vaser liposuction consultation, we provide vaser liposuction consultations with our specialist vaser surgeons. We also provide consultations with patient coordinators of whom you can meet prior to seeing a surgeon, who can offer helpful advice and information.
We are able to offer vaser liposuction consultations at our clinics nationwide:
- Lipo clinic London Harley Street
- Lipo clinic Birmingham*
- Lipo clinic Bristol*
- Lipo clinic Buckinghamshire*
- Lipo clinic Leeds*
- Lipo clinic Manchester*
- Lipo clinic Northampton*
*Consultations with a patient coordinator only
Private hospital liposuction
Please call us on 0333 920 2471 or book via our website to arrange a vaser liposuction consultation.
Please see below our team of vaser lipo experts
- Dr Dennis Wolf, BSc(Hons), MBBCh, MRCS, DO-HNS. GMC Number: 4773959
- Mr Philip Lim, BSc(Hons), MB ChB, AFRCS(Ed), MRCS(Eng), FRCS(Plast). GMC Number: 4219068