Liposuction for Men
Liposuction is one of the fastest growing cosmetic procedure for men in the UK. Many men are choosing to correct areas of stubborn fat on their body that are unresponsive to exercise or diet efforts, in pursuit of enhancing their confidence, feeling more in proportion or in the hope of achieving a healthier lifestyle.
The most popular areas that men are having treated are;
Male Chest (Gynecomastia / Male Breast Reduction)
Gynecomastia affects 15% of male adults in the UK and is a common complaint that we deal with in our clinics. Gynecomastia or man boobs as it is commonly referred to, is when an excess of tissue or fat occurs within the male breast. This can result in an irregular appearance and the condition can make some men feel self-conscious, leading them to look for a solution. We offer a variety of liposuction procedures and techniques to effectively reduce the appearance of Gynecomastia. In some cases, we are also able to combine this with direct excision of the firm breast disc immediately behind the nipple.
Male Chin / Neck (Double chin)
Men tend to have heavier and thicker skin and combined with the loosening of muscles and skin elasticity due to ageing, it can make male patients more prone to developing a more prominent double chin or undefined jawlines. This can significantly impact their appearance and cause them to look older than they actually are. It is also not unusual for young men, who may also be fit, slim and healthy to have an excess of fat on their lower chin or neck causing many men to seek help for this area in particular.
Excess fat removal from the chin and/or neck area is a specialised technique that involves a great deal of precision to ensure an even result. We have a range of treatments suitable for chin and neck fat removal including vaser lipo and micro liposuction. Our liposuction surgeons are experts at treating difficult areas like this and will be able to advise on the best treatment for you.
Male Stomach (Oversized or Undefined Stomach)
An oversized or undefined stomach is a popular area that male patients request treatment for. It is a common area where stubborn fat can gather in making it resistant to diet and exercise. Fat in this area can easily be reduced with our range of liposuction techniques including vaser and traditional liposuction. We also offer Vaser Hi-Def liposuction which can create an athletic, sculpted appearance which removes both superficial and deep fat that surrounds muscle groups to enhance the visibility of underlying toning and musculature. Vaser Hi-Def is a highly specialised vaser liposuction technique that requires skill, expertise and specialised training and is different than other types of liposuction. Not everyone that does Vaser liposuction is trained in Vaser Hi and Mid Def.
Male Liposuction Areas
We are also able to treat the arms, back, loins/flanks, buttocks, knees and the inner and outer thighs. To find out more about the liposuction areas that we treat see our blog.
Liposuction is not designed to be a tool to treat weight gain but there are cases where areas of stubborn fat are not responding to diet and exercise attempts. Liposuction is a great treatment to help resolve fat in these troublesome areas which in return encourages patients to stick to a healthy lifestyle to help maintain their results.
To find out more about male liposuction treatments available at The Private Clinic contact us to book an appointment where you can meet our expert liposuction surgeons who have performed over 7,000 lipo procedures and are highly skilled and qualified in their areas of speciality so you know you will be with the best liposuction experts.
The Private Clinic also offers patients;
- A wide range of liposuction options including; Surgical / Traditional Liposuction, Vaser Liposuction, Micro Lipo, Vaser Hi-Def, Vaser Mid-Def, Vaser 4D and Vaser 360.
- A 24-hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon, doctor and nursing team as required.
- One year cover for all surgical, hospital and nursing care, in case of any medical issue giving you peace of mind.
- Comprehensive patient information, every step of the way
- Highly experienced surgeons and doctors who have years of experience in vaser liposuction.
- Outstanding hospital facilities.
- Competitively priced for our expertise and experience.
- With over 35 years’ experience of Cosmetic medical Excellence, you are in safe hands.
- Our excellent reputation for patient safety and satisfaction, honest advice and outstanding care means your journey with The Private Clinic will be an exciting experience to a newfound shape.
- Consultations in clinics across the UK including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Glasgow, Buckinghamshire and Northampton.