Dr Dennis Wolf
Vaser Liposuction Surgeon
GMC Number : 4773959
- BSc Honours (South Africa, 1991)
- MBBCh (South Africa, 1994)
- MRCS (Edinburgh, 2005)
- DO-HNS (2005)
- Postgraduate in Business Administration
Dr Dennis Wolf is highly experienced in VASER Liposuction procedures and is one of the few doctors in the UK perfecting the revolutionary VASER Hi-Def Liposculpture. Dr Wolf has spent years pioneering his VASER 360 procedure, targeting circumferential areas of legs. Dr Wolf has carried out over 4,000 liposuction procedures to date.
Dr Wolf believes that all his patients deserve a personalised and premium service with consultations and treatments tailored to their own personal requirements from liposuction surgery.
Dr Wolf consults in London Harley Street.
- European Faculty of the Advanced Body Sculpting Institute (ABS)
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM)
- International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics and Science (IFATS)
- European College of Aesthetics Medicine & Surgery (ECAMS)
- General Medical Council (GCM) 4773959
- The Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- The British Association of Otolaryngologists and Head and Neck Surgeons
- The British Medical Association.
- 1992 Best 2nd year medical Science Student
- 1993 BSc (Anatomical Sciences) Majors- Anatomy,Histology- 1st class pass
- MRCS (Edinburgh, 2005)
Research led by Dr Dennis Wolf, Professional Recognition and Press
- Wolf D., Kramer B., Teixeira M. and Raath J.P. The neuromuscular junction in the African elephant (Loxodonta africana) and buffalo (Synceruscaffer) : an ultrastructural study. Proceedings of the Anatomical Society of Southern Africa ,J.Anatomy 1994;185(3): 691
- Kramer B., Hattingh J., Teixeira M., Wolf D. and Raath J.P.The neuromuscular junction in the African elephant Loxodonta africana and African buffalo Syncerus caffer. S.Afr.Journal of Wildlife Research 1995;25(1):14
- Wolf DM, Odutoye T, Deery A. Pigmented villonodular synovitis presenting as preauricular lesion. Proceedings of the 129th Semon Club,Journal of Laryngology & Otology (2006), 120
- Wolf DM, Foulds N, Daya H. Antenatal Carbimazole and choanal atresia: a new embryopathy. Archives of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery 2006;132:1009-1011
- Wolf DM, Friedrichs I, Toma AG. An alternative to differentiating glandular fever from tonsillitis by using the lymphocyte to white cell count ratio. Archives of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery 2007;133:61-64
- Eze N, Jefford, JM, Wolf, DM, Williamson, P, Neild, P. PEG and RIG tube feeding in Head and Neck patients: a retrospective review of complications and outcome. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 13 (2007) 817–819
- Wolf DM, Jankowska P, Teoh E, Nutting C, Odutoye T, Harrington K. Bilateral synchronous acinic cell carcinoma of the parotid glands: challenges in delivery of adjuvant radiotherapy. The American Journal of Case Reports 2008:9 173-177
- Wolf DM, Williamson P.A. Impact factor and study design: The Academic Value of Published Research (AVaRes) score. Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons England 2009:91(1), pp. 71-73(3)