Christmas is a magical and fun-filled time of year, full of Christmas cake, mince pies and roast dinners. But unfortunately, those festive treats do not do wonders for the figure. Don’t worry though, if you’ve put on a few pounds, they can easily be lost by returning to an active and healthy lifestyle. For everyone, however, this is not always the case. For some, losing the Christmas weight gain is no easy feat.
Areas of stubborn, troublesome fat can be an issue for some. These are fatty areas that will not budge despite efforts, such as exercise and dieting. If you’ve experienced such an issue, you may want to look into what other routes to explore.
Body contouring procedures including Vaser Liposuction and Micro Liposuction are both options that can help tackle these problem areas.
- VASER Liposuction is one of the most popular minimally-invasive liposuction treatments for shaping and body contouring. The procedure uses ultimate precision to target stubborn pockets of fat and deliver a sculpting experience unachievable through exercise or diet
- Eligible candidates for the procedure have an average BMI and look to lose small amount of fat from particular areas
- Perfect for men or women desiring more muscle definition
- Can be performed on most areas, including the thighs, hips, back, tummy, buttocks crease/banana roll, male breast and knees
- Minimal downtime – you can return home following the procedure. Although, sporting activities or an active job may require some restriction for approximately one week
- Minimal risk of bruising, discomfort and bleeding
- Does not require general anaesthetic
- Stimulates the production of collagen, often leading to tighter skin, as oppose to sagging skin, which may occur with conventional Liposuction
- MICRO Liposuction represents one of the latest and most advanced body contouring procedures, as well as the least invasive liposuction treatment available. It does not require ultrasound heat technology, unlike Vaser Liposuction. The procedure is another great option for body sculpting and fat removal, working to improve the contour, physique and definition of the body
- Can be used almost anywhere that you experience significant deposits of fat. Frequently performed areas include the breasts, male chest, love handles, thighs, arms and abdomen
- Performed under local anaesthetic
- Minimal risk of discomfort, bleeding and bruising
- No stitching required
- No lengthy downtime, return to work 2 days after the procedure, exercise within a week
Micro Liposuction and Vaser Liposuction are great body contouring options and we definitely recommend that you consider both. Booking a liposuction consultation with one of our surgeons is a great way to select the best procedure for you.
“If you are thinking about having it done, do it!! You will not regret it. It gives you a great amount of confidence and raises your self esteem and healthy lifestyle.” NL, Vaser Liposuction Patient, Leeds Clinic
“The staff at reception have been great thus far. They are a pleasure and always very welcoming! Likewise, the advisor was extremely patient and helped me every step of the way.” Micro Liposuction Patient
Why Choose The Private Clinic?
One of the UK’s leading clinics for body contouring and fat removal procedures, The Private Clinic is dedicated to achieving excellent results, using the most innovative, advanced techniques possible. We have over 35 years’ experience in the industry, and have performed over 11,000 VASER Liposuction treatments to date. At every stage we ensure to provide first-class treatment, from the relaxed and informative consultations to the excellent aftercare.
For more information on our body contouring procedures or to arrange a consultation with one of our expert surgeons visit our website or please call 0333 920 2471. At The Private Clinic, we offer consultations for our liposuction procedures nationwide. We perform Micro Liposuction in our London clinic and provide Vaser Liposuction consultations in the following clinic locations – London, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds.