Specialist Non-Surgical Vein Clinic
The Private Clinic is one of the UK’s centres of excellence for minimally invasive treatments for vein problems. Whether you suffer from varicose veins, facial veins, pelvic congestion or spider veins, we provide the highest standard of clinical care and the latest technologies available in the industry.
At The Private Clinic we have pioneered a state of the art laser treatment for the removal of veins from hands and arms. We were the first clinic to perform this procedure in the UK.
A Number of Vein Problems Can Occur in the Body:
- Varicose veins are the blue or purplish enlarged veins you typically see bulging out of a person’s leg, most often on the backs of the calves or on the inside of the legs. If varicose veins are severe, don’t ignore treatment, as they can rupture or form ulcers on the skin, which require immediate attention. We have 4 treatment options available for varicose veins; Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA), VenaSeal, Foam Sclerotherapy and Phlebectomy. Our vascular surgeons have performed over 7,000 vein procedures to date.
- Spider veins (also known as thread veins) are similar to varicose veins but smaller. They are often red or blue and are closer to the surface of the skin than varicose veins. They usually appear on the thighs and ankles. We offer sclerotherapy and Cutera CoolGlide laser treatment to reduce the appearance of thread veins.
- Facial veins generally appear on the nose, chin or cheek area. Facial veins are treated with our Cutera CoolGlide laser treatment.
Specialised Vein Treatments:
- Varicose veins in the Scrotum can cause considerable pain and increase the risk of infertility. Treating them requires special and careful considerations – something our medical team are very experienced in handling.
- Facial Veins: Visible veins on the face, such as small vascularity around the nose or on the cheeks, can be uncomfortable, embarrassing and highly visible. We have lots of experience treating problem veins on the face safely and effectively. The Cutera CoolGlide is effective at treating veins on the face.
- Veins under the Eye: Veins under the eye can be an uncomfortable nuisance and can be very visible. Under eye vein treatment is performed using a laser device called Cutera CoolGlide machine.
- Pelvic Congestion / Varicose Veins in the Pelvis: They occur when there is too much blood in the pelvic area, resulting in uncomfortable symptoms. Pelvic Vein Embolisation (PVE) is an effective and safe treatment that offers long-lasting results.
Varicose Veins Treatment on Channel 4’s Embarrassing Bodies