The Private Clinic is one of the UK’s centres of excellence for minimally invasive treatments for vein problems. Whether you suffer from varicose veins, facial veins, pelvic congestion or spider veins, we provide the highest standard of clinical care and the latest technologies available in the industry.
At The Private Clinic we have pioneered a state of the art laser treatment for the removal of veins from hands and arms. We were the first clinic to perform this procedure in the UK. Find out more about veins on hands.
A Number of Vein Problems Can Occur in the Body:
- Varicose veins are the blue or purplish enlarged veins you typically see bulging out of a person’s leg, most often on the backs of the calves or on the inside of the legs. If varicose veins are severe, don’t ignore treatment, as they can rupture or form ulcers on the skin, which require immediate attention. We have two main treatments for varicose veins. Our vascular surgeons have performed over 3000 EVLT procedures to date.
- Spider veins (also known as thread veins) are similar to varicose veins but smaller. They are often red or blue and are closer to the surface of the skin than varicose veins. They usually appear on the thighs and ankles.
- Facial veins generally appear on the nose, chin or cheek area and often occur in Rosacea. Click on Rosacea for more information.
- Varicose veins in the Scrotum can cause considerable pain and increase the risk of infertility. Treating them requires special and careful considerations – something our medical team are very experienced in handling.
- Facial Veins: Visible veins on the face, such as small vascularity around the nose or on the cheeks, can be uncomfortable, embarrassing and highly visible. We have lots of experience treating problem veins on the face safely and effectively.
- Veins under the Eye: Veins under the eye can be an uncomfortable nuisance and can be very visible. Dr. Gupta is one of the only doctors treating veins under the eye in the UK. Dr. Gupta uses the Cutera CoolGlide machine.
- Pelvic Congestion / Varicose Veins in the Pelvis: They occur when there is too much blood in the pelvic area, resulting in uncomfortable symptoms.
Varicose Veins Treatment on Channel 4’s Embarrassing Bodies
*All images, videos and testimonials are based on the personal experiences of our patients and represent individual body shapes and results. Results may vary from person to person. All testimonials are provided voluntarily by our patients and clients and all photos and videos have been consented to and have not been altered in any way.