Dr Mo Faris
Consultant Interventional Radiologist
GMC Number: 6030229
- BSc in Neuroscience with Basic Medical Sciences (London, 1997-1998)
- MBBS (London, 1995 – 2001)
- MRCP (London, 2005)
- FRCR (London, 2009)
Dr Mo Faris is a leading UK figure in the field of Interventional Radiology and distinguishes himself by performing cutting-edge, minimally invasive vascular and non-vascular procedures. This includes Aortic Stent Grafts and Complex Arterial Below Knee Intervention treatments. In an effort to promote patient safety and to deliver the best possible results, Dr Faris likes to incorporate the latest technological advances into his treatment methods.
He specialises in the treatment of varicose veins spider veins and thread veins using the most advanced minimally invasive techniques which ensure the best results for our patients.
Dr Faris is based at our Bexhill Veins Clinic.
- Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
- The British Society of Interventional Radiology (BSIR)
- The Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists (RCR)