Dr Mo Faris
Consultant Interventional Radiologist
GMC Number: 6030229
- BSc in Neuroscience with Basic Medical Sciences –London, 1997-1998
- MBBS – London, 1995 – 2001
- MRCP –London, 2005
- FRCR – London, 2009
Dr Mo Faris is a leading UK figure in the field of Interventional Radiology and distinguishes himself by performing cutting-edge, minimally invasive vascular and non-vascular procedures. This includes Aortic Stent Grafts and Complex Arterial Below Knee Intervention treatments. In an effort to promote patient safety and to deliver the best possible results, Dr Faris likes to incorporate the latest technological advances into his treatment methods.
He specialises in the treatment of varicose veins spider veins and thread veins using the most advanced minimally invasive techniques which ensure the best results for our patients.
Dr Faris is based at our Bexhill Veins Clinic.
- Member of The Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
- Member of The British Society of Interventional Radiology (BSIR)
- Member of The Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists (RCR)
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register for Clinical Radiology (GMC Number: 6030229)