Mr. Rajiv Pathak
Consultant Vascular Surgeon
GMC Number: 4585309
- MS – University of Calcutta, India (1996)
- FRCS (Gen)
Mr Rajiv Pathak is considered one of the most experienced vascular surgeons in the Midlands. He is an expert in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of venous diseases, and has a strong passion for minimally-invasive solutions to varicose veins. Mr Pathak has performed minimally-invasive treatments on venous diseases for many years and he has worked as a Consultant General and Vascular Surgeon since 2006.
Mr. Pathak provides Varicose Vein consultations at our Northampton clinic.
- Member of The Association of Surgeons in Great Britain and Ireland (ASGBI)
- Member of The Vascular Surgical Society of Great Britain and Ireland (VS)
- Member of The European Vascular Society (ESVS)
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register for General Surgery (GMC Number: 4585309)