You have decided to undergo liposuction, and are now searching for a clinic. This is a pivotal decision to make, to feel confident you will attain the best possible patient care and results for you. Here are a couple of top tips when it comes to choosing a provider:
- Find out Surgeon Credentials: Find out surgeons’ specialisms – in which types of liposuction are surgeons trained and qualified? What are surgeons’ experience in the different techniques (amount of liposuction procedures surgeons’ have undertook, and how often they perform them)? Look at surgeons’ qualifications and membership of relevant faculty.
- Ethics and Safety: Ensure the practise is ethical, and surgeons’ aim to deliver optimum results and service for patients unique needs. Verify that the clinic considers safety as a priority, including limiting how many liposuction procedures patients can undergo during one day.
- Find out the liposuction portfolio: Does the portfolio include minimally invasive liposuction? Are specialised treatments for higher definition available (if applicable to you)?
- Check before and after photos: Exploring liposuction before and after photos can reveal the kind of results that may be attained with each clinic.
- Aftercare: All reputable clinics should make prerequisite a minimum of one face-to-face follow up sessions post procedure.
- Check Clinic Certifications: Is the clinic registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – a public body regulating and inspecting social care and health services within England.
- See patient reviews and testimonials: An important part of your research, this can provide a realistic indication of the kind of experience you may expect. These may be accessed on sources such as consumer review website, Trustpilot, Google Reviews and Facebook Reviews.
Liposuction at The Private Clinic
The Private Clinic present highly acclaimed liposuction doctors, who lead the industry and represent pioneers in their relevant field of liposuction, fat transfer and body contouring. Each year, our sought after, specialised doctors undertake almost 2000 liposuction treatments. This exceeds all other clinics in Europe.
With the highest consideration to patient care and aftercare, we ensure all patients follow up with their surgeon approximately 4-6 weeks post procedure, and also offer unlimited follow up sessions in your first year post-procedure.
To ensure we meet the needs of all our patients, we provide a broad spectrum of liposuction treatments, using various techniques and achieving different outcomes. Understanding that every patient is unique, every liposuction treatment will also always be bespoke to each patient.
“VASER Lipo performed by Dr. Wolf. Very pleased with the whole experience. The results have been superb and been life changing with regard to self confidence and appearance. Was a bit apprehensive at first but needn’t have worried … Regrets? Not having it done sooner. Thank you to all the staff at the Birmingham clinic.” Paul, Vaser Liposuction patient
Our award-winning portfolio of liposuction treatments for removing stubborn fat, suitable for several bodily areas includes:
- Vaser Liposuction: High in demand smart form of liposuction. A walk-in-walk-out treatment carried out under local anaesthetic, allowing return to work within 1-3 days. We additionally offer a range of specialised forms of Vaser Liposuction including:
- Vaser Hi-Def – Sculpts around your musculature, producing an athletic look.
- Vaser Mid-Def – Softer and less pronounced than Hi-Def, but still provides an athletic, toned appearance.
- Vaser 4D LipoSculpt – Removes fat, defines muscles and improves your proportions, while allowing natural movement of the muscles to achieve optimum, natural-looking results.
- Vaser 360 Leg Contouring – A circumferential treatment of the leg.
- Micro Liposuction: Particularly effective for targeting small bodily areas. A walk-in-walk out treatment, performed under local anaesthetic and allowing rapid post-operative return to typical activities, including returning to work within 2 days and exercise within a week.
- Surgical Liposuction: For patients seeking or needing surgical intervention. The procedure is suitable for patients with a larger BMI, and is more invasive than micro and vaser liposuction.
Liposuction Clinic Locations
We are proud to provide liposuction surgeon consultations, and also liposuction procedures, with several of our premium clinics in locations nationwide:
Our prestigious flagship clinic at 98, Harley Street London W1G 7HZ offers world-class top specialists for Micro Liposuction, Vaser Liposuction and Surgical Liposuction procedures, including Dr Wolf, Mr Fallahdar, Mr Jallali, Mr Uccellini, Mr Syed and Mr Rochira.
The Private Clinic London is in easy reach of several locations including Bayswater, Hyde Park, Kensington, South Kensington, Green Park, Soho, Notting Hill. Chelsea, Fulham, Battersea, Clapham, Victoria, West End, Marylebone, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Knightsbridge, Earls Court, Belgravia, Mayfair, Holland Park and Fitzrovia. We also have patients coming from a little further afield such as Richmond, Wimbledon, Fulham, Chiswick and Canary Wharf.
The Private Clinic in Birmingham, conveniently located at Hagley Road, B16 8LU offers Surgical Liposuction and Vaser Liposuction procedures. Highly acclaimed expert surgeons practising at our Birmingham Clinic include Mr Kok and Mr Fazel
Our Birmingham Clinic is easily accessible from Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Shrewsbury, Kidderminster, Solihull, Stratford, Hampton in Arden, Leamington Spa, Edgbaston and Harborne.
In a highly accessible location, our Manchester Clinic at 25 St John Street, M3 4DT, offers Surgical Liposuction procedures and is home to our leading plastic surgeon Mr Fattah.
Our Manchester Clinic is in close proximity to Hale/Hale Barns, Leigh, Prestbury, Nantwich, Tarporley, Bowdon, Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Macclesfield. Knutsford, Cheadle, Worsley, Altrincham and Deansgate.
Our Leeds Clinic in 45 Park Square North, LS1 2NP, presents Vaser Liposuction and Surgical Liposuction, and expert highly experienced plastic surgeon Mr Lim.
Conveniently located, our clinic in Leeds is close to Farsley, Yeadon, Pudsey, Leeds city center, Methley, Roundhay, Chappel Allerton, Scarcroft, Wetherby, Pudsey, Leeds City Center, Methley, Oulton, Stanningley, Calderdale, Kirklees, Otley and Harrogate.
The Private Clinic Bristol, located at 92c Whiteladies Road, offers Surgical liposuction by highly experienced surgeon, Mr Rochira, Mr Fazel and Mr Michael Mouzakis also offers MicroLipo at our Bristol clinic.
Our clinic in Bristol is in close reach of Bedminster, Redcliffe, Redland, St Pauls Bristol, St Phillips Bristol, Westbury on Trym, Cotham, Kingsdown, Leigh Woods, Totterdown, Almondsbury, Frenchay and Hambrook, Portishead, Henleaze, Westbury on Trym, Cotham, Kingsdown, Leigh Woods, Bath, Clevedon, Downend, Winterbourne, Frampton Cotterell.
Mr Fazel is available for surgical liposuction with The Private Clinic in Northampton, at 82 Billing Road, NN1 5DF.
The Private Clinic of Northampton is a short distance away from Yardley Hastings, Collingtree Park, Boughton, Great Houghtonb, Grange Park, Little Houghton, East Hunsbury, Great Brington , West Hunsbury, Sandy Lane, Chapel Brampton, Abington, Maidwell, Golf Lane, Harrington, Wootton, Kelmarsh, Althorpe, Quinton, Ashton, Harlestone, Abington Vale, Grendon , Weston, Kislingbury, Upper Harlestone, Stanwick, Guilsborough, Roade, Wellingborough and Raunds.
Our Buckinghamshire Clinic is nearby Thame, High Wycombe, Fingest, Turville, Speen, West Wycombe, Great Missenden, Aylesbury, Waddesdon, Marlow, Bisham, Wendover, Haddenham, Watlington, Chesham, Amersham, Hamblede, Beaconsfield and Oxford.
To arrange a surgeon consultation for Vaser Liposuction, Micro Liposuction, or Surgical Liposuction at a clinic convenient to you, please call 0333 920 2471 or you can do so via our website. Liposuction consultations with highly experienced patient advisors are also available at several of our clinics. Our highly experienced patient coordinators can answer any questions you may have and provide useful information before you meet with a surgeon. All Vaser Liposuction procedures will take place in our boutique hospital in Fiztroy Square, London.