VASER Lipo on Chin & Jowls
Chin and Jowls (Double Chin)
Target Zone: Excess fat, undefined jaw line and ‘double chin’
Solution: Vaser Lipo, CoolSculpting and MicroLipo
Double Chin Liposuction Before and After
Double Chin CoolSculpting Before and After
How is Chin Liposuction Procedure Performed?
VASER Lipo is an advanced walk-in walk-out fat removal and body contouring procedure that is minimally invasive and usually performed under local anaesthetic.
The procedure involves injecting a tumescent fluid into the area, which helps to reduce swelling and bruising post-procedure as it separates the fat cells from connective tissue. From there, a VASER probe is inserted through a very small incision to emit ultrasound energy which breaks down and liquefies the fat cells before they are carefully removed through liposuction.
Our techniques have been developed to reduce the disruption to the body, whilst creating superior results. Post-procedure our medical team will be on hand to offer support and guidelines. The procedure doesn’t involve much downtime so most are able to return to work within a couple of days. Bigger procedures will require more time off, particularly if you treat more than one problem area. You may require a course of Manual Lymphatic Drainage, depending on the nature of your treatment, but your medical team will advise on this thoroughly during consultation.
Chin Vaser lipo: Before and After Photos * | Reviews * | FAQs | Cost
Why Choose VASER Lipo at The Private Clinic?
- A straight-forward walk-in walk-out procedure
- Minimally invasive for superior results compared to liposuction procedures
- More than one problem area can be treated at a time for ultimate body contouring
- Just a local anaesthetic is needed
- A hospital stay is unnecessary
- Get back to your social life and work quickly
- Lots of patients report good skin retraction
- Our experts have performed the most VASER Lipo procedures in the UK
- We set the standards with our VASER training centre
- Our full Aftercare promise is given to every patient, protecting you
CoolSculpting at The Private Clinic
If Vaser Liposuction is not for you, CoolSculpting is a non-surgical answer to reshaping and contouring your chin and neck.
During the treatment a gel pad will be applied to the area and an applicator will be positioned on your chin. The applicator will pull the targeted area into the suction cup and controlled cooling will then be applied. The treatment should not be painful, but you may experience a slight discomfort initially before the area will then become numb. Treatment time is usually around 35 minutes and once the applicator is removed your practitioner will perform a massage on the area to help break up the frozen tissue which may be uncomfortable, but it is very beneficial to achieving the best results.
Benefits of CoolSculpting include
- FDA Approved Treatment for Fat Loss
- Treatment developed by Harvard Scientists
- Over 7 million CoolSculpting treatments performed worldwide
- Minimal discomfort with no anaesthesia required
- No surgery, no needles and little to no downtime
- Clinically proven method of fat loss
- Targets specific fatty areas of concern
- Noticeable results within 8-12 weeks
- Treated fat cells are permanently destroyed
- Natural looking results
- Free Consultations
- See our before and after photo gallery
Book your free CoolSculpting consultation to find out more.