The Private Clinic has been established for over 30 years and is the leading company in the non-invasive and minimally invasive sector. At The Private Clinic you will be working alongside some of the leading medical authorities in the Country, in beautiful boutique clinics.
Prior experience in the sector is essential. CVs should be sent to email@example.com
No Agencies please
Telesales Client Advisor, London
Title: Telesales Client Advisor
Reporting to: Call Centre Manager
Nature of role:Full Time
As the first point of contact for our patients and potential patients an excellent telephone manner is crucial. This role is predominantly spent on the telephone handling inbound enquires nationally from future patients interested in cosmetic surgery/medical treatments. Working with an established team and reporting to a team leader you would be fully trained on our extensive treatment portfolio and locations. Every action we take must have a clear patient care and customer service focus.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Answer calls and internet enquires by telephone and email
- Engage callers and qualify leads
- Describe the products/treatments benefits and special offers
- Be able to work and achieve set targets for bookings and conversion rates
- Enter notes into the Company database, including dates for follow-up calls
- Account manage your customer base and call proactively to deliver sales targets
- Make regular follow up calls/emails to prospects
- Keep a clean tidy and up to date list of prospects on the Company’s database
- Keep updated on the Company’s range of treatments and products
- Keep up to date with sector trends including competitor activities
- Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force.
- Contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
Skill / Experience Required
- Experience of working in a high level customer service setting
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrate an interest to learn more about the industry
- Must have at least two years Telesales experience
- Professional and good communication skills
- Organised and efficient
- Problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly Pro-active and motivated by targets
- Be able to empathise and engage with patients
Senior Aesthetic Therapist, London
Title: Senior Aesthetic Therapist
Location:Harley Street, London
Reporting to: Clinic Manager
Nature of role:Full Time including evenings and weekends
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, you will be overseeing the Skin department to ensure the highest quality of treatment and care for patients. To provide strong leadership and direction to practitioners and act as a point of contact for advice and expertise. Promote, advise and inform patients of the different treatments available, and carry out non-surgical treatments. Providing support across the group with in-house training, identifying key requirements, and taking the lead with any internal projects to optimise the non-surgical services.
- To provide a high level of treatment and care to patients attending the clinic, optimising customer care and experience and effectively utilising time
- Responsible for effectively running of the department in the absence of the manager ensuring the Clinic operates within Company policies and procedures.
- To consult patients seeking information relating to the various treatments we offer.
- Support the patient pathway.
- Support in-house training of aesthetic practitioners, based on training needs and requirements.
- Mentor and support Aesthetic Practitioners
Assessment and treatment
- Accurate assessment of patients clinical condition with contraindications and risks to treatment clearly identified
- Full and accurate clinical notes are kept (including any follow up or subsequent appointments)
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times and ensure patient safety during treatment
- Optimise AIQ consent forms
- Patients are successfully treated reaching the appropriate level of satisfaction.
- Provide managerial direction and support to practitioners in the delivery of the service whilst maintaining the cohesive team structure.
- Act as a clinical role model, demonstrating both a high level of expertise in the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of treatment.
- Develop tools to improve the quality of the service and communicate across the clinics to ensure consistency.
- Daily running of the treatment areas ensuring smooth running of consults and treatments including the cleanliness and compliance of treatment facilities
- First point of contact for patient adverse reactions and escalating to Clinic Manager when necessary
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers and build on relationships
- Support stock management, completing stock take of treatment areas, ensure supplies are being utilised and available when required
- Optimising sales and treatment revenue
- Contribute and participate in the process of setting goals and motivating staff to hit targets
- Support sales, marketing and business strategies with Clinic Manager
Customer Service/Patient Focus
- Follow up care and advice is provided to each patient.
- Patient safety is maintained as a key priority.
- A high stand standard of service, professionalism and behaviour is maintained at all times.
- Treatment rooms are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness.
- To assist the Clinic Manager in the effective and efficient use of resources & adequate stock levels, adhering to procedures for the use and procurement of supplies
- Infection Control is everyone’s responsibility. All staff, both clinical and non clinical, are required to adhere to the Company Infection Prevention and Control Policies and make every effort to maintain high standards of infection control at all times thereby reducing the burden of Healthcare Associated Infections including MRSA.
The Private Clinic aims to respond to all applications however due to the volume of applicants please be advised that we will only respond to those who are short listed. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 days of your application then you have not been successful.
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org