The Private Clinic has been established for over 30 years and is the leading company in the non-invasive and minimally invasive sector. At The Private Clinic you will be working alongside some of the leading medical authorities in the Country, in beautiful boutique clinics.
Prior experience in the sector is essential. CVs should be sent to email@example.com
No Agencies please
Clinical Services Manager, London
Title: Clinical Services Manager
Location:Harley Street, London
Reporting to: Clinic Manager
Nature of role:Full Time
The Clinical Services Manager will be responsible for leading, directing and motivating the clinical teams, as well as running the management and development of the clinical services within the Harley Street clinic.
The Clinical Services Manager will hold responsibility for the planning of patient care using clinical decision making that is in line with relevant regulatory body guidance and CQC guidance.
- Provide clinical and managerial leadership of clinical areas, including the basement theatre, outpatients, skin centre and hair transplant department.
- Undertake the management and organisation of care provision within the Clinic.
- Provide quality planned care for patients by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care, being achieved within the available resources and agreed departmental budget.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
- To ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, professional and best practice frameworks
- Ensure the working environment is as safe as possible and complies with company, professional, legal requirements and guidelines Promote and ensure an environment conducive to the continuing prevention and control of infection for all staff, patients and visitors.
- Manage the clinical staff, including but not limited to: payroll, one-to-ones, appraisals, performance reviews/management, annual leave and absence.
- Research and suggest workforce requirements that meet departmental needs and lead on the subsequent recruitment of staff, ensuring all staff complete an induction and continue to monitor their progress.
- Overseeing and keeping a records of relevant training for staff and doctors. To recognize where training requirements are not being met and to organise and implement the training.
- Manage the clinical staff rota.
- Act as a role model and mentor to staff providing advice and support to others to promote good practice consistent with legislation and BMIs policies.
- Enable and encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies.
- Encourage, develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Delegate appropriate activities to other staff.
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Stock management for all clinical areas, including ordering and stock take (medication and consumables)
- Organising storage for stock including general consumables (clinical) throughout the clinic.
- Undertaking regular audits to measure competencies and standards.
- To implement actions and/or recommendations arising from any audits of the environment and standards, and ensure compliance with any recommendations.
- Infectious control in clinical areas, including training for staff. Be aware of and comply with all infection prevention and control policies and ensure best practice is maintained to ensure low infection rates.
- Manage the equipment audit logs (monthly checks and maintenance logs).
- Oversee the clinical laundry and waste management- liaising with contractors
- Work with others to optimise theatre utilisation, taking action with regards underutilisation of lists as appropriate and working closely with Consultants to maximise utilisation safely.
- Ensure any accidents or complaints are fully documented and if applicable that the appropriate manager is informed and commence the investigation, ensure findings are documented and an action plan developed and implemented with clear and effective communication to the Teams / individuals concerned.
- Complete all written documentation in a timely manor and to an acceptable level ensuring others do the same.
- Ensure the maintenance / compliance against standards on a sustained basis such as WHO, CQC and TPC protocols
- Apply and ensure others apply legislation, policies, standards and procedures appropriately.
- Coordinate and contribute to changes in practice and policies when the need for change has arisen, which may follow an audit, complaint or newly issued guidance. Evaluating their implementation to maintain and enhance service delivery.
- Develop and support business initiatives, developments, polices and strategies which improve the service delivered to all our customers.
- To maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures to include Health & Safety, Fire, COSHH and manual handling. To report any hazards or incidents via the company procedure, oversee the departmental risk assessments and to support the departments Health & Safety representatives.
- To attend management meetings and contribute, in an innovative and participative manner.
- Ensure clients have access to written and verbal information appropriate to their needs.
- Support with nurse revalidation programmes in line with NMC requirements
- Support a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
Patient / client care
- To support the provision of care in accordance with Company policies.
- Provide a suitable and safe environment for the physical and psychological wellbeing of staff, patients/clients and their relatives/carers.
- Identify clinical risks and ensure that appropriate action is implemented in accordance with the Risk Management policy.
- Ensure that documentation is maintained to the company standard (including electronic records).
- In conjunction with the staff team, to assist in developing and maintaining the Company philosophy and model of care.
- To demonstrate awareness and compliance with Company policies, procedures, guidelines and standards. This will include identification of risk (clinical, health, safety and security).
- Report all incidents/complaints involving staff, patients and visitors in accordance with Company policies and assist in any investigations as required.
- Ensure through good practice that customer care initiatives are improved and sustained. Act as a resource for advice to patients, relatives/carers and staff
- To manage the effective and efficient use of resources & adequate stock levels, adhering to procedures for the use and procurement of supplies
- Management and commercial awareness of the bank/alteration of duty rotas
- To participate in the business planning process, helping to identify areas for service development
Contact us for a full detailed Job Description
Telesales Client Advisor, London
Title: Telesales Client Advisor
Reporting to: Call Centre Manager
Nature of role:Full Time
As the first point of contact for our patients and potential patients an excellent telephone manner is crucial. This role is predominantly spent on the telephone handling inbound enquires nationally from future patients interested in cosmetic surgery/medical treatments. Working with an established team and reporting to a team leader you would be fully trained on our extensive treatment portfolio and locations. Every action we take must have a clear patient care and customer service focus.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Answer calls and internet enquires by telephone and email
- Engage callers and qualify leads
- Describe the products/treatments benefits and special offers
- Be able to work and achieve set targets for bookings and conversion rates
- Enter notes into the Company database, including dates for follow-up calls
- Account manage your customer base and call proactively to deliver sales targets
- Make regular follow up calls/emails to prospects
- Keep a clean tidy and up to date list of prospects on the Company’s database
- Keep updated on the Company’s range of treatments and products
- Keep up to date with sector trends including competitor activities
- Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force.
- Contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
Skill / Experience Required
- Experience of working in a high level customer service setting
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrate an interest to learn more about the industry
- Must have at least two years Telesales experience
- Professional and good communication skills
- Organised and efficient
- Problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly Pro-active and motivated by targets
- Be able to empathise and engage with patients
The Private Clinic aims to respond to all applications however due to the volume of applicants please be advised that we will only respond to those who are short listed. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 days of your application then you have not been successful.
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org