The Private Clinic has been established for over 30 years and is the leading company in the non-invasive and minimally invasive sector. At The Private Clinic you will be working alongside some of the leading medical authorities in the Country, in beautiful boutique clinics.
Why work for The Private Clinic?
✔ Competitive salary
✔ Career development and sector leading training
✔ Discounted treatments for you and your family
✔ Subsidised Private Healthcare
✔ 25 days holiday + bank holidays
✔ Regular social activities
Prior experience in the sector is essential. CVs should be sent to email@example.com
No Agencies please
Head of Operations, Harley Street, London
Title: Head of Operations
Location: London, Harley Street and Fitzroy Hospital
We are looking for a highly experienced and all rounded Head of Operations to ensure that our flagship Clinic and London Hospital has the best working environment and processes for effective delivery of outstanding patient care and safety.
Managing and working with a multidisciplinary team of Heads of Departments, the Head of Operations will hold overall responsibility, and high strategic impact, for the leadership, operations and administrate functions of the Clinic and hospital, ensuring they run smoothly and effectively.
- Directing all operational activities across both sites
- Establishing a culture of continuous business improvement.
- Translating the company’s strategic plans into defined operational plans.
- Operational and strategic responsibility for delivering industry leading customer service and patient safety and care.
- All aspects of day to day management of the Heads of Department, ensuing their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide strong leadership and management to the Heads of Department.
- Developing the Clinic and Hospital in line with our values and culture.
- To review the concession business and performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets and customer feedback targets.
- Minimising operation expenditure within the Clinic and Hospital wherever possible.
- Drive sustainable behavioural change supported through operational alignment.
- Able to present with gravitas and credibility at executive levels in the business and externally.
- Ensure that the operation of the Clinic and Hospital meets the expectations of clients and the Board.
- Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the services of the Clinic and Hospital to maintain or improve quality.
- Identify and evaluate the risks to the Clinic and Hospital’s clients, staff, property, finances, goodwill, and image and implement measures to control risks.
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the business parameters.
- Take personal and organisational responsibility as a Head of Operations of both sites.
- Be the Registered Manager for the Harley Street Clinic, and ensure compliance with the National Minimum Standards and Regulations and all Care Quality Commission (CQC) and other regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the implementation of the human resources policies, procedures and practices.
- Establish a positive, healthy and safe work environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations
- Recruit, interview and select staff that have the right technical and personal abilities to help further the business mission
- Have a strong medical background/ medical knowledge
- Proven Operational Management experience
- 5 star customer service skills
Outpatient and Pre Assessment Manager, Harley Street, London
Title: Outpatient and Pre Assessment Manager
Location: London, Harley Street
- Develop and lead the continued development of the outpatient and pre-assessment service.
- Ensure the patient pathway is supported through the outpatient department. Ensure the correct staffing to support this.
- Collaborate with the medical staff to ensure the patients are medically cleared for surgery.
- Ensure the Outpatient and Pre-Assessment department complies to CQC standards.
- Able to demonstrate practical application of quality standards within the clinical setting, for example CQC, NICE guidelines.
- Develop the post-operative care service in line with The Private Clinic policy.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To ensure stock control and ordering are being successfully and effectively managed by the team, always keeping a safe, commercial outlook.
- Cover the out of hours on call phone according to the on call rota.
- Follow up care and advice to be provided to patients.
- Registered Nurse(NMC) or Registered ODP with Outpatient and Pre Assessment experience
- Considerable management experience.
- Operating theatre experience
Experienced RGN and ODP’s needed
The Private Clinic are looking for experienced Scrub Nurses, ODPs, Recovery Nurses and Anaesthetic Nurses.
Competitive salary and good employee benefits.
If you would like further information please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Private Clinic aims to respond to all applications however due to the volume of applicants please be advised that we will only respond to those who are short listed. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 days of your application then you have not been successful.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com