The Private Clinic has been established for over 30 years and is the leading company in the non-invasive and minimally invasive sector. At The Private Clinic you will be working alongside some of the leading medical authorities in the Country, in beautiful boutique clinics.
Prior experience in the sector is essential. CVs should be sent to email@example.com
No Agencies please
Clinical Lead, Manchester
Title: Clinical Lead
- Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues to support a cohesive team and achievement of team objectives.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- Organisation of care provision within the operating theatre while co-ordinate patient care and theatre lists with other members of the clinic team.
- Perform pre-operative assessment and phlebotomy to surgical patients.
- Assist/scrub and/or act as runner with various types of cosmetic surgical procedures.
- Provide anaesthetic support to anaesthetist.
- Admit and discharge patients to on-site theatre department.
- Provide post operative wound care, advice and support to patient following their procedures.
- Overall responsibility for clinical stock control and ordering.
- Cover the out of hours on call phone according to the on call rota.
- Registered Nurse(NMC) or Registered ODP with peri-operative experience
- Considerable management experience.
- Operating theatre experience
Office Manager, Knightsbridge, London
Title: Office Manager
Location: Knightsbridge, London
Nature of role: Part Time, 22.5 hours
- Working in Hans Place Practice to oversee and manage the general running of the clinic, supporting Dr Mike Comins and the Customer Administrator. Ensuring outstanding levels of customer services and care at all times to patients face to face or via the telephone through the prompt and first class approach to clients.
- The primary function of this role is to handle all building facilities, stock and ordering, audits, health and safety, stock, and administration support to the Clinic as appropriate.
- The Practice Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Clinic, optimising customer experience, ensuring the Clinic operates within Company policies and procedures and cost budgets set. The Practice Manager will also be updating Hans Place Practice’s social media accounts, including Facebook and Instagram
- Experience managing facilities
- Office manager/ senior administrator experience
- Experience working with doctors would be beneficial
- Diary management experience
Laser Therapist, Glasgow
Title: Laser Therapist
- To provide a high level of treatment and care to patients attending the clinic.
- Treat skin patients for Hair removal, N-Lite, Cutera, IPL, Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion.
- Work independently as an aesthetic/laser therapist assessing, counselling and treating patients adhering to clinic protocols.
- To ensure the administration of treatments optimising customer care and experience and effectively utilising time.
- You will be required to liaise with patients, to follow through on sales, invoices and to inform on treatments, identify and up sell other potential treatments and build a relationship with our patient base.
- Patient contact and scheduled patient follow up calls are also integral to the role. You will be required to be organized, efficient and thorough.
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Laser core of knowledge
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with laser treatments
Telesales Client Advisor, Head Office, London
Title: Telesales Client Advisor
Location: Head Office, London
Nature of role:Full time and part time/weekends
As the first point of contact for our patients and potential patients an excellent telephone manner is crucial. This role is predominantly spent on the telephone handling inbound enquires nationally from future patients interested in cosmetic surgery/medical treatments. Working with an established team and reporting to a team leader you would be fully trained on our extensive treatment portfolio and locations. Every action we take must have a clear patient care and customer service focus.
- Answer calls and internet enquires by telephone and email
- Engage callers and qualify leads
- Describe the products/treatments benefits and special offers
- Be able to work and achieve set targets for bookings and conversion rates
- Enter notes into the Company database, including dates for follow-up calls
- Account manage your customer base and call proactively to deliver sales targets
- Make regular follow up calls/emails to prospects
- Keep updated on the Company’s range of treatments and products
- Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force.
Experienced RGN and ODP’s needed
The Private Clinic are looking for experienced Scrub Nurses, ODPs, Recovery Nurses and Anaesthetic Nurses.
Competitive salary and good employee benefits.
If you would like further information please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Private Clinic aims to respond to all applications however due to the volume of applicants please be advised that we will only respond to those who are short listed. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 days of your application then you have not been successful.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com