There are many reasons why a patient may choose to have their breast implants removed but more often than not, cost is one of the biggest parts of the decision-making process.
Breast implant removal procedures involve removing breast implants from the patient’s body, usually via the original scar but if a secondary procedure such as a mastopexy or breast auto augmentation is being performed then a new incision will be made.
In some instances, the patient may choose to replace their implants with new ones of the same, larger, or smaller size.
Why do different clinics charge different prices for breast implant removal?
You may notice that there can sometimes be a variation in cost for breast implant removal and that is usually down to:
- Surgeon Credentials and Experience
- Quality level pre- and post-operative care
At The Private Clinic we pride ourselves on our reputation and experience in breast implant removal and that we are able to offer some of the UK’s best breast surgeons to perform your surgery. Our aim is to always put safety, expertise, and patient satisfaction at the core of what we do and the prices we charge will reflect that.
How much is breast implant removal at The Private Clinic?
The cost of removal of breast implants is approximately £4,650.
The cost of removal and replacement of breast implants is approximately £5,830.
You will be given an accurate quote for your requirements following your consultation.
A consultation for Breast Implant Removal with one of our expert surgeon’s costs £100.
We also offer consultations with our highly experienced Patient Coordinators which require a £25 refundable deposit to secure your place.
What are my implant removal options?
At The Private Clinic we aim to give our patients the best results and we offer a range of different procedures to help us achieve that.
Our implant removal options include:
- Breast Implant Removal – Breast implants are removed from the breast and no further surgery is performed.
- Breast Implant Replacement or Breast re-augmentation – The breast implants are removed but then are replaced by new implants.
- Breast Capsulectomy –A capsulectomy procedure can be performed to remove the capsule which is the lining around your implant which maybe causing pain and distortion in the appearance of your bust.
- Enbloc – An enbloc procedure removes the implant and the capsule at the same time with the implant still inside the intact scar tissue capsule. This can be a difficult procedure to perform, especially when the capsule tissue is thin or securely attached to the chest wall.
- Breast Implant Removal with Uplift (Mastopexy) – Once the implant has been removed from the breast the surgeon will then perform an uplift procedure which relocates the nipple to a higher position on the breast.
- Breast Auto-Augmentation – A breast auto augmentation procedure involves removing the implant but then a breast reconstruction is performed to relocate the breast tissue and give more upper pole volume similar to an implant.
The best breast implant removal option will vary from patient to patient and the best way to find out which technique is best for you is to attend a consultation with our expert breast cosmetic surgeons who will be able to examine you and listen to what you wish to achieve from surgery in order to give their honest advice on which procedure is best for you.
What is included in the cost of your breast implant removal procedure?
The cost of your breast implant removal procedure will include:
- Surgery with a leading specialist breast surgeon.
- A medical pre-operative assessment with our experienced nursing team to ensure you are fit for surgery.
- State of the art hospital facilities.
- All post-operative care appointments with your expert breast surgeon and/or nursing team.
- Access to a 24-hour help line.
- An assigned Patient Co-ordinator who will be your personal point of contact throughout your journey with The Private Clinic.
Do you offer Breast Implant Removal Finance?
The Private Clinic are able to offer finance solutions with manageable payments to suit a variety of budgets. Our patient co-ordinators are experienced in guiding you in this process and will be able to answer any questions.
Do you remove PIP implants?
Patients who come to us for breast implant removal surgery do not need to have had their original breast implant surgery with us. We ask that you bring along as much information that you have on your implants to help our breast surgeons plan for your procedure.
The Private Clinic have never used PIP implants in their breast augmentation procedures but have removed many giving patients’ peace of mind.
Who performs breast implant removal surgery?
At The Private Clinic breast implant removal surgery is performed by some of the UK’s top consultant plastic surgeons who have decades of experience.
- Mr Adrian Richards, MBBS, MSc, FRCS (Plast.) GMC Number: 3286812
- Mr Navid Jallali BSc MB ChB (Hons) MD FRCS (Plast) GMC Number: 4404969
- Mr Dario Rochira BS, MD GMC Number: 6130664
- Mr Davood Fallahdar FRCS (Plast) Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Plastic) GMC Number: 4686602
- Mr Philip Lim BSc (Hons), MB ChB, AFRCS (Ed), MRCS (Eng), FRCS (Plast) GMC Number: 4219068
- Mr Olubowale, MB ChB, MSc (Sheffield), FRCSI, FRCSI (Gen Surg) GMC Number 6044974
- Mr Maisam Fazel MA(Cantab) MB BChir MSEd FRCS GMC Number: 4767420
- Mr Mobinulla Syed MBBS, MSc, PhD, FRCS (Plast) GMC Number: 6035480
- Mr Adel Fattah, FRCS (Plast.) GMC Number: 4764599
- Mr Kenneth Kok MBChB MRCS MSc (Hons) FRCS (plast) GMC Number: 4701147
To find out more about breast implant removal please call 0333 920 2471 or use our breast augmentation online contact form to request a call back.