Hair removal can be a time consuming and painful (literally) chore for many both men and women. This is why many people are now opting for laser hair removal treatments to reduce the amount of unwanted hair in different areas of the body. Winter is the most popular time of the year to do so before summer arrives.
If you are one of those people who has decided you have had enough with traditional hair removal treatments and are ready to get laser hair removal, this blog post is for you. We will be covering the main things to look for before choosing a clinic:
- Check the Clinic’s Certifications: It is important to research if your clinic of choice is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). This is a public body that regulates and inspects all social care and health services in the UK to ensure they meet the correct standards.
- Find out if they are qualified practitioners: Ensure the practitioners have all the qualifications needed and are professionally trained to perform the laser hair removal treatment to avoid unwanted results or complications.
- Ethics and Safety: Review the clinic’s health and safety ethics to guarantee you will get the best results and that your safety is their priority.
- Aftercare: At any clinic, your practitioner should provide some guidelines about all the aftercare that needs to be done after and before your treatments. As well as follow up appointments if required.
- Ensure the clinic does a patch test before your treatment: It is very important that the clinic requires an initial patch test before the treatment to assess your suitability.
- Check before and after photos: Looking at before and after photos of the treatment can help to give you an indication of what to expect and the results that can be achieved.
- Patient reviews and testimonials: This can be a useful source of further insight into the clinic’s customer experience. Reviews can give you a more realistic indication of what to expect from the clinic. The most popular review websites are Google Reviews, Trustpilot or Facebook reviews.
Laser Hair Removal at The Private Clinic
At The Private Clinic, we count with over 35 years offering minimally invasive and non-invasive treatments.
When it comes to our laser hair removal treatments, we only use the latest technology to ensure your safety and use a systematic grid technique to achieve the best possible results. A patch test will always be requested before your treatments to assess suitability. At our clinics, we do treat Asian or darker skin, unlike other clinics, our practitioners have the skills and technology that enables them to gently treat these types of skin and achieve great results.
“I am delighted with the results I have achieved with my laser treatment…It’s so liberating, especially on holiday, to be hair free. I just wish I had it done 10 years ago” (Laser Hair Removal Patient).
The areas of the body we treat include:
- Arms and Underarms
- Jaw Line
- Upper Lip
- Bikini Line
The downtime is none, you can return to your day to day activities straight away.
Our Laser Hair Removal Clinic Locations
The Private Clinic London Harley Street
This is our flagship clinic located in the prestigious Harley Street in the heart of London at 98, Harley Street London W1G 7HZ.
The Private Clinic London is close to several boroughs nearby including West End, Hyde Park, Marylebone, Kensington, Green Park, St Johns Wood, South Kensington, Notting Hill, Belgravia, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Holland Park, Soho, Chelsea, Fulham, Battersea, Regents Park, Earls Court, Fulham, Clapham, Victoria, Primrose Hill, Fitzrovia, Chiswick, Canary Wharf, Richmond, and Wimbledon.
The Private Clinic Birmingham
The Private Clinic in Birmingham is located on Hagley Road, B16 8LU very easily accessible from Shrewsbury, Lichfield, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Hampton in Arden, Kidderminster, Stratford Leamington Spa, Harborne and Edgbaston.
The Private Clinic Manchester
The Private Clinic in Manchester is situated on 25 St John Street, M3 4DT which is in close proximity to Tarporley, Alderley Edge, Leigh, Prestbury, Bowdon, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Altrincham, Cheadle, Nantwich, Knutsford, Hale/Hale Barns, Deansgate and Worsley.
The Private Clinic Leeds
Our clinic in Leeds is easily commutable from the surrounding areas of; Farsley, Leeds city centre, Methley, Oulton, Stanningley, Yeadon, Roundhay, Chappel Allerton, Scarcroft, Headingly, Wetherby, Pudsey, Calderdale, Kirklees, Otley, Harrogate, York, South Yorkshire, Sheffield and Doncaster.
The Private Clinic Northampton
You will be able to find our Northampton Clinic at 82 Billing Road, NN1 5DF which is located just in the Main Gate entrance to the grounds of St Andrews Hospital opposite the turning for Upper Thrift Street.
Our clinic in Northampton is easily commutable from the surrounding areas of Northamptonshire including; Yardley Hastings, Collingtree Park, Boughton, East Hunsbury, Great Brington , West Hunsbury, Great Houghton, Grange Park, Little Houghton, Abington, Maidwell, Golf Lane, Harrington, Sandy Lane, Chapel Brampton, Wootton, Kelmarsh,, Abington Vale, Grendon , Weston, Kislingbury, Althorpe, Quinton, Ashton, Harlestone, Upper Harlestone, Guilsborough, Roade, Stanwick, Wellingborough, Raunds and areas from the East Midlands, Leicester, Peterborough, Northants, Cambridge, Norwich and Norfolk.
To book a laser hair removal consultation at any of our clinics please call us on 0333 920 2471 or use our online contact form.