Our Patient Philosophy
Here at The Private Clinic, we follow a simple philosophy: we aim to source the best medical expertise and most innovative technologies to provide our patients with the results they desire safely and with minimal disruption to their everyday lives.
We bring our philosophy to life every day – our superior medical team members offer their expert knowledge and expertise to our patients, while we constantly look out for new, effective treatments that our patients could benefit from, safely, and with minimal downtime, whenever possible. We put patient safety first – all the time.
We don’t offer treatments we don’t believe are effective.
The Private Clinic’s Aims:
To deliver safe, effective and reliable results
Talking about Options
To promote and engage in efforts to better protect patients
Below we have a useful checklist of questions to ask yourself and the clinic for anybody considering a treatment or procedure.
- Are you a good candidate?
- Do you have realistic expectations?
- Is the procedure/treatment right for you?
- Have you spoken to your GP?
- What is the reputation of the clinic and when was it established?
- How many times has the practitioner performed the procedure and for how long? Ask to see results.
- What are the qualifications of the practitioner? Ask to see proof.
- Have you checked out the practitioner/doctor/surgeon with the General Medical Council?
- How much does it cost?
- Does the clinic have an aftercare promise?
What is the timeframe involved from consultation to procedure(s)/treatment(s)?
- What type of anaesthetic is used?
- Are the results permanent?
- Are you aware of the recovery period and what that may involve?
- Where is the procedure performed?
- Is a hospital visit necessary?
- What are the risks, success rates and possible complications?
- Will it require multiple procedures or can it be completed in one sitting?
- What are the other options?
- Consider surgical and non-surgical options
- Social media is a great tool to share and communicate with clinics – have you been online to see the latest news and advice?
Make sure you are going ahead for the right reasons and always ask questions if you are unsure about something. Gather as much information as possible before deciding to ensure you are going ahead well informed with realistic expectations.
For more information about why we are at the forefront of the Cosmetic Industry and why you should choose us, please see:
*All images, videos and testimonials are based on the personal experiences of our patients and represent individual body shapes and results. Results may vary from person to person. All testimonials are provided voluntarily by our patients and clients and all photos and videos have been consented to and have not been altered in any way.