We have noticed a steady increase of professional business men choosing our London Harley Street clinic for their FUE Hair Transplant procedure. They have been tempted by the cheap offers that hair transplant clinics abroad have been able to offer but have felt the risk to be too large in relation to their work-life. Here at The Private clinic we are able to offer all of our hair transplant patients an expert service and results.
Consultations with Hair Restoration experts
Men say that they like the personal touch that having a hair transplant in the UK offers. You will be able to have as many hair transplant consultations with our team of hair restoration experts who will be able to offer you the best advice on your hair transplant options as well as offer any advised medication and an estimation on grafts to give you the best result. When booking a hair transplant procedure abroad – it is often the case that you will not meet or even speak to your hair transplant surgeon until the day of your surgery meaning you will not have access to all of the information or know the treatment plan until moments before it takes place. We want our patients to feel well-informed before their procedure and you will always be able to contact us post-consultation if you have any further questions before your procedure is due to take place.
Hair Transplant Surgeon Skill and Experience
When it comes to choosing a hair transplant surgeon you will be looking at their skill and experience and this will be one of the main reasons you have chosen them to perform your hair restoration procedure. Those that choose to have their procedure abroad may have chosen a great sounding surgeon but may be shocked to find their hair transplant being carried out by nurses who are not professionally trained in the technique or worse still – staff with no medical qualifications whatsoever. At The Private Clinic our surgeons are highly experienced and qualified in hair restoration, performing FUE Hair Transplant procedures on a regular basis.
Hair Transplant Aftercare
One of the biggest reasons that men are choosing to have their hair transplant procedure at London Harley Street instead of abroad is our professional level of aftercare. A hair transplant is still a surgical procedure and treating your newly transplanted hair correctly post-operatively is crucial to ensuring the best results. At The Private Clinic we are able to offer you as many post-operative care and appointments with your Hair Transplant surgeon and nursing team as you require and our 24 hour patient helpline ensures you are always in the best of hands. If you have your hair transplant abroad you may find it difficult to get back in contact with your surgeon and making any follow-up appointments may come at an additional expense should you have to travel back.
Hair Transplant Cost
The cost of hair transplant procedures abroad are often the biggest selling point and many patients will opt for having their procedure done abroad rather than paying for it in the UK. The real cost of a hair transplant abroad is often not seen until you have had the procedure. Many men come to visit us at The Private Clinic not happy with the results of their cut-price hair transplant procedure and some even have extensive scarring caused by the procedure being performed by an unqualified technician. In order to get the results you originally wanted, you may find yourself paying out again to fix the work/rectify the mistakes made previously. Many of our patients don’t want to take the risk of a cheap hair transplant and would rather pay more knowing they are going to receive a premium service with expert care and results.
Why choose The Private Clinic for a FUE Hair Transplant?
- Outstanding results, don’t take our word for it, see our Trust Pilot reviews click here
- 24 hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your Hair Transplant surgeon and nursing team as required.
- Highly experienced Hair Transplant Surgeons.
- Comprehensive patient information, every step of the way.
- Outstanding hospital facilities.
- Our excellent reputation for patient safety and satisfaction, honest advice and outstanding care means your journey with The Private Clinic will be an exciting experience to a newfound head of hair.
- View our before and after results gallery
- Find out more information in our blogs
- Read our extensive FAQs
- Hear from previous Hair Transplant patients in our patient stories and videos
- We have clinics nationwide in London Harley Street, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester and Northampton.
Expert Hair Transplant Surgeons at The Private Clinic
- Dr Raghu Reddy MBBS, MRCHP, DPD, GMC Number: 6041095
- Dr Luca De Fazio MD, BSc, MSc, GMC Number: 7095123
- Dr Michael Mouzakis S.C.F in Plastic Surgery, GMC Number: 7237640
- Dr Ismail Ughratdar, MB ChB, GMC Number: 6103427
- Dr Furqan Raja, MB ChB, GMC Number: 7419667
The Private Clinic sees over 15,000 new patients every year and perform over 10,000 procedures, with one of the highest patients’ satisfaction in the sector, Trustpilot 9.4, 5 star rating, 93% would recommend us to their friends and family. We are a multi award winning provider and have been voted the Aesthetic award for Best UK Clinic Group 2017.
To find out more about Hair Transplant procedures or to book a consultation, please call us on 0333 920 2471 or use our Hair Transplant online contact form.