Dermal fillers and injectable treatments are now widely available across clinics in London and nationwide. When it comes to the prices of certain treatments, they can vary from clinic to clinic and the competition to get patients through the door is high amongst some clinics resulting in remarkably lower prices compared to others.
But how do you check a cheap treatment is not cheap for a reason…
Injectable treatments are expensive treatments and this is because suitably qualified doctors and nurses need to be employed, high quality products need to be used and all the necessary safety requirements need to be met and so the prices of the treatment are set accordingly from this.
When it comes to choosing a clinic you should firstly do your research; find out who is going to be performing your treatment and make sure they are registered with the GMC, (General Medical Council) NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) or GDC (General Dental Council).
Don’t settle for a low quality of care over the cost of treatment. Most reputable clinics will be charging around the same price and anything dramatically different should be approached with caution. At The Private Clinic we invite all of our injectable patients to return back 2 weeks after their treatment as it can take up to 7 days for the full results to develop so this your chance to discuss with your nurse, doctor or surgeon your results and if any further treatment is needed.
|DOCTOR OR NURSE PRESCRIBER TREATMENT||DOCTOR OR NURSE PRESCRIBER TREATMENT – Additional Vial|
|Juvederm Smile||From £275||Price on request|
|Juvederm Volbella, Volift and Voluma||From £440||Price on request|
|Juvederm Volite||From £375||Price on request|
|DOCTOR OR NURSE PRESCRIBER TREATMENT – 1 AREA||DOCTOR OR NURSE PRESCRIBER TREATMENT – 2 AREAS||DOCTOR OR NURSE PRESCRIBER TREATMENT – 3 AREAS|
Why choose The Private Clinic at Harley Street for Injectable treatments?
- We have been treating patients for injectables for over 20 years and have carried out tens of thousands of treatments, we have decades of experience.
- We have no hidden costs, after your consultation you will be given a full quote for your recommended treatments.
- We afford all our patients the right care well before, during and long after every procedure
- You will only be treated by highly experienced doctors, surgeons or nurses.
- Our nurses, doctors and surgeons all very experienced and are registered with registered with the GMC, (General Medical Council) NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) or GDC (General Dental Council).
- Member of Treatments you can Trust an organisation that ensures you are being treated at suitable premises with appropriately trained, doctors, medical professionals and nurses.
- We are contactable 24/7, 365 days a year for patients.
- We are competitively priced for the expertise and professionalism we provide every patient
- We have an aftercare promise where you will be offered an injectable review a few weeks after your initial treatment where we can discuss the results and offer top ups if needed.
- We only use high end products purchased from reliable sources.
- We are conveniently located in London’s Harley Street which is close to surrounding areas such as Bayswater, Hyde Park, Green Park, Soho, Notting hill, Kings Road, Kensington, South Kensington, Chelsea, Fulham, Battersea, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Victoria, West End, Marylebone, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Mayfair, Holland Park, Earls court and Fitzrovia.
Filler Face Map London Harley St
Aesthetic Doctors & Nurses at London Harley Street
- Aesthetic Doctor, Dr Hanson MBBS MSc MBCAM. GMC Number: 6136433
- Consultant General Surgeon, Dr Rosa Santa Cruz MD, PhD. GMC Number: 7441197
- Specialist Aesthetics and Dermatology Nurse practitioner and Independent Nurse Prescriber,
Marie Narsoomamode RGN, BSc. NMC Reference No: 92A1045E
To find out more about our injectable treatments please see our website or give us a call on 0333-920-2471 to book your skin consultation.