Ms Helena Antoniadou
For bookings please call
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
GMC Number: 3700956
- MD & Surg (Hons)
- FRCS (Eng)
Ms Helena Antoniadou graduated from the medical school of Aristotelian University in Thessaloniki, Greece and carried on to do her general surgical training in the University Hospital in the same town. She then came to the UK to complete her training in Plastic Surgery undertaking training in hospitals across the UK including Canniesburn Plastic Surgery and Burns Unit at Glasgow Royal Infirmary., St James’s Hospital in Leeds and the Royal Victoria Infirmary hospital in Newcastle.
As a Consultant, Ms Antoniadou worked in Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire, Royal Preston in Lancashire and Birmingham City Hospital where the emphasis was on breast and reconstructive surgery. This allowed Helena to gain a broad experience in reconstructive surgery which she has been able to incorporate into her plastic surgery cases when correcting breast asymmetry, chest wall deformities and performing staged combined procedures.
Ms Helena Antoniadou has been working in the private sector since 2004 and has a wealth of experience in a range of cosmetic procedures. She prides herself on offering patient centred care and being able to listen to the patients concerns and aim to deliver natural and persistent results in the safest way. Ms Antoniadou delivers a precise but relaxed manner making her approachable and caring. She prides herself on supporting her patients throughout their surgical journey making sure they are safe and well-looked after at all times.
- Fellow of European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery – (EBOPRAS)
- General Medical Council, Specialist Registration Plastic Surgery (GMC Number: 3700956 )
- UK Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (UKAAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Greek Board of Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery
Awards & Fellowships
- Fellow of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons and the Greek Board.
- Fellowship in Reconstructive Breast surgery and Aesthetic surgery from Lyon, France.