Fat Removal Surgery
Pellentesque odio dui, mollis a eleifend a, vulputate sit amet orci. Aliquam varius enim a augue aliquam euismod et eget eros.
trust pilot to go here
What's on this page
Last Reviewed July 16th 2020
Related Cosmetic Surgery
Breast augmentation (known as a boob job or breast implants) is the UK’s most popular cosmetic surgery procedure for women. Breast enlargement involves the surgical addition of implants to improve the shape, size, fuller appearance, or more symmetrical look of your breasts.
In British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons (BAAPS) 2020 annual audit, Breast Augmentation or breast implants surgery accounted for over 6000 procedures and was rated the top cosmetic surgery procedure for 2019.
The Reasons for Choosing Breast Implants
- Increase fullness and/or size of breasts
- Breast asymmetry can be improved if different sizes are used
- May improve sagging (an additional breast uplift may be needed for
- Can help increase lost volume after pregnancy, breastfeeding or
- Feeling confident in your clothing
as seen in
Before & After
Before & After
Watch Our Step by Step Guide on Your Breast Augmentation Journey
Things to Consider
Our advice on what to consider when deciding to have a breast enlargement (boob job) procedure:
1. When choosing a clinic, you should always do your research, and only go to an established, reputable clinic.
The Private Clinic has been in the cosmetic surgery industry for over 35 years. We are here to answer all of your questions and give you peace of mind.
2. When choosing a surgeon, make sure you know who you’ll be seeing. Their expertise, qualifications and patient satisfaction rate are important factors to take into consideration.
At The Private Clinic, we only source the most experienced and specialised surgeons. Find out more about our plastic surgeons here.
3. Price should never be the deciding factor when choosing where to have your treatment. Safety should be your number one priority and feeling confident that they will look after you – not only before, but also after your procedure
4. When it sounds too good to be true, it often is. Always find out what implants are going to be used and what your clinic’s reputation is.
Our surgeons use the highest quality CE Mark and FDA approved implants to ensure the very best results and safety standards.
Our excellent reputation for patient safety and satisfaction, honest advice and outstanding care means your journey with The Private Clinic will be an exciting experience to a newfound shape.
Outstanding care, patient satisfaction and results mean everything to The Private Clinic Team
Why Choose The Private Clinic
Meet our Surgeons
We have a dedicated Plastic Surgeon and medical team who will be with you throughout your journey.
At The Private Clinic breast augmentation is performed by some of the UK’s top consultant plastic surgeons who have decades of experience.
Mr Adrian Richards
Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon
Mr Davood Fallahdar
Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Raghu Reddy
Hair Restoration Surgeon