Aurora Clinics was set up in 2001 by Consultant plastic surgeon, Mr Adrian Richards. Mr Richards’ idea was to set up clinics in convenient locations that provide the best quality plastic surgery with only the most experienced of surgeons.
Why choose Aurora?
- The highest quality plastic surgeons available from around the UK
- We offer the best quality care from initial consultation through to aftercare
- Each member of our surgical team specialises in a different area of plastic surgery
- Our surgeons have decades of experience ensuring your journey and results will be as positive as possible
- Our word of mouth recommendations are outstanding, with friends and family of existing patients coming in every day for procedures
In 2016 Aurora Clinics joined The Private Clinic Group. This amalgamation brought with it many new and exciting developments such as an expanded Skin treatment offering, Varicose vein removal and Hair Transplants.
Mr Adrian Richards, MBBS, MSc, FRCS (Plast.) GMC Number: 3286812
Mr Richards is a consultant plastic surgeon at The Private Clinic he was voted ‘Home Counties Leading Plastic Surgeon’ by The Daily Mail and ‘Leading Breast Surgeon UK’ by The Independent on Sunday as well as securing his place as one of the world’s Top 100 Most Influential Cosmetic Doctors in 2014 by international cosmetic surgery website RealSelf.
Mr Richards is our breast surgery specialist here at The Private Clinic and he regularly performs a range of breast surgery procedures including;
- Breast Enlargement – This is when an implant is placed within the breast to increase the breast size of the patient. See Aurora before and after photos of Breast Augmentation here.
- Breast Reduction – This is when tissue and fat is removed from the breast to reduce the size of the bust. See Aurora before and after photos of Breast Reduction here.
- Breast Uplift – This is when the skin is tightened, the nipple often moved to a higher location on the bust giving a more uplifted appearance. See Aurora before and after photos of Breast Uplift here.
- Implant Removal – This is when the patient decides that they want their implant removed. See Aurora before and after photos of Breast implant removal here.
- Breast Auto Augmentation – This is where the implant is removed and the natural breast tissue is reshaped and relocated within the breast pocket to replicate the appearance of an implant. See our before and after photos of Breast Auto Augmentation here.
- Implant Replacement – Implants do not last forever and in some cases they need to be replaced with similar or different sized implants. Some patients also decide they want to go smaller in which case larger implants are replaced with smaller implants. Aurora has been changing implants for many many years, and not only for past Aurora patients but patients that have had breast enlargement from other providers that require a change of implant. See Aurora before and after photos of Breast Implant Replacement here.
- Inverted Nipple – Inverted nipples are when the nipples are stuck in an inverted position due to the milk ducts and muscles within the breast pulling the nipple inwards. The procedure is carried out under local anaesthetic and involves dividing or separating the ducts allowing the nipple to sit naturally. See Aurora before and after photos of Inverted Nipple surgery here.
- Nipple Reduction – Nipple reduction involves removing a section of the nipple resulting in a smaller nipple that is not as prominent. See Aurora before and after photos of Nipple Reduction surgery here.
To see these procedures being performed or to hear Mr Adrian Richards discussing the procedures check out the Aurora YouTube channel here
To view before and after photos of the procedures performed by Mr Adrian Richards and other members of the Aurora team please see the Aurora photo galleries here
Find out more Cosmetic surgery at The Private Clinic by calling 03339209135 or using our online surgery contact form.