When it comes to cosmetic procedures, it is important to feel well informed and educated to be able to make a safe choice in regards to what procedure you decide to have, where to have the procedure and who to perform the procedure.
The Private Clinic is a multi-award-winning Cosmetic Surgery provider with over 35 years’ experience in Medical Cosmetic treatments and reports that patients are putting themselves at risks by undergoing unregulated procedures is something that really concerns us.
Government launches a campaign to educate the public about cosmetic surgery
Reports that a government campaign to help inform and educate the public about cosmetic surgery is to be launched next month and we couldn’t be more relieved.
England’s Department of Health told the BBC’s Victoria Derbyshire programme that the campaign, scheduled to launch in the coming weeks, would look to ensure the public was fully informed about the importance of seeking professional advice regarding fillers, Botox and cosmetic surgery.
At The Private Clinic, we only offer treatments that our growing team of Doctors, Surgeons, Nurses and practitioners specialise in. Our clinical team are amongst the most experienced in their field, and you can rest assured that you are offered honest advice and the most suitable treatment for you in our informative consultations.
We believe that undergoing a cosmetic procedure is not a decision to be taken lightly and we do all that we can to provide our patients with detailed information, honest advice and realistic expectations.
The Private Clinic is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) which is the independent regulator of all health and social care services in England. Since opening the doors of our first clinic in 1983, we have passed numerous unannounced and announced CQC inspections and are proud to share that we also received commendations of the quality of our high standards across all of our clinics in the UK.
Here at The Private Clinic, we ensure that all of our surgeons and doctors are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and are specialists in their field, with certification which reflects this and hold a valid licence to practice with the GMC. We also only employ nurses, who are registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and are fully trained on a continuous basis in cosmetic pre and post-operative care and non-surgical treatments. It is through this continuous training that we strive to meet both the expectation of our patients and those of the regulatory bodies. Our Medical Director oversees the admitting rights of surgeons, dermatologist and doctors and chairs The Private Clinic’s Independent Medical Advisory Committee.
We see over 15,000 new patients every year performing over 10,000 procedures, with one of the highest patients’ satisfaction rates, Trustpilot 9.4, 5-star rating, 93% would recommend us to their friends and family. We are a multi-award winning provider voted the Aesthetic award for Best UK Clinic Group 2017 and MyFaceMyBody Best Cosmetic Surgery Practice 2018.
Why Choose The Private Clinic?
- We have over 35 years of experience.
- We are CQC (Care Quality Commission) Registered.
- All of our doctors and surgeons are registered with the GMC (General Medical Council).
- We have a 3-year re-admission policy (treatment specific).
- We offer an extended aftercare plan.
- Comprehensive patient information, every step of the way
- We focus on realistic expectations and honest advice.
- We are always offering state-of-the-art technologies and the most advanced techniques.
- We are a multi-award winning provider.
- We have clinics nationwide in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Buckinghamshire, Northampton, Bristol, Leeds and Glasgow, and additional consultation rooms located across the UK.
- Our excellent reputation for patient safety and satisfaction, honest advice and outstanding care means your journey with The Private Clinic will be an exciting experience.
- We have a large range of cosmetic surgery treatments available.
- We are committed to providing you with the best possible care.
- We have a 24hr patient helpline so we are only a phone call away at all times.
- We feel we are competitively priced for our expertise and experience.