Hair Transplant Bristol
FUE Hair Transplant in Bristol
Our Bristol hair loss clinic is unfortunately no longer open. We have hair restoration clinics located across the UK.
- London hair restoration clinic – 98 Harley street, Marylebone, London W1G7HZ.
- Manchester hair restoration clinic – 25 St John Street, M3 4DT – North West, Greater Manchester
- Birmingham hair restoration clinic – 88 Hagley Road, B16 8LU – West Midlands
- Leeds hair restoration clinic – 45 Park Square North, LS1 2NP – Yorkshire
- Northampton hair restoration clinic – 82 Billing Road, NN1 5DF – East Midlands
Book a consultation at a clinic near you today
What is a FUE Hair Transplant
An FUE Hair Transplant harvests hair follicles individually from a donor area usually located on the back of your head. These follicles are then placed into your designated treatment areas. The treatment is performed under local anaesthetic and has minimal downtime and scarring.
Our FUE Hair Transplant procedure can be performed in-house without the need to travel to London at our clinic located at 92c Whiteladies Road, Bristol, BS8 2QN in the lovely area of Clifton, in Bristol. The clinic is located a short 5 minute walk from Clifton Down Railway Station and is easily accessible from surround areas such as Bedminster, Cotham, Kingsdown, Leigh Woods, Totterdown, Redcliffe, Redland, St Pauls Bristol, St Phillips Bristol, Somerset, Westbury on Trym, Portishead, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall, West Country, Plymouth, Swindon, Exeter, Henleaze, Winterbourne, Wiltshire, Frampton Cotterell, Almondsbury, Bath, Clevedon, Downend, Frenchay, Gloucestershire and Hambrook.
Why Choose The Private Clinic at Bristol for hair transplant?
- We have been treating hair loss patients in Bristol for many years and have the expert knowledge to guide you
- We are FUE Hair transplant specialists using the minimally-invasive, virtually undetectable scarring, no stitch FUE method
- We offer you natural looking, densely packed hair, we do this by selecting only the healthiest follicular unit (group of hairs)and implanting them in the direction your hair grows. This technique is quite different to what others offer.
- At The Private Clinic our experienced hair transplant doctors perform a modified FUE method; making very small entry points into the scalp.
- 24 hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your Hair Transplant surgeon and nursing team as required.
- Highly experienced Hair Transplant Surgeons who have many years of experience.
- Comprehensive patient information, every step of the way.
- Outstanding clinic facilities.
- See our Trust pilot 5 star reviews
- Our excellent reputation for patient safety and satisfaction, honest advice and outstanding care means your journey with The Private Clinic will be an exciting experience to a newfound head of hair.
Hair Transplant Surgeons in Bristol
Dr Michael Mouzakis, Consultant Hair Restoration Surgeon
- S.C.F. in Plastic Surgery
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – MBBS, Medicine – Sapienza Università di Roma (2007)
- Member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (BAPRAS)
- The General Medical Council – GMC Number: 7237640
Dr Michael Mouzakis is our resident highly experienced hair restoration doctor at our Bristol clinic. Dr Mouzakis has performed over 800 FUE Hair Transplant procedures since starting his career in Greece and has great commitment to understanding the individual requirements of patients to offer the most precise results. An important part of Mr Mouzakis’ technique is that he uses implanters, the benefits of these is that there is less visible scarring, there is less down time post procedure and the results are more natural. The procedure also takes less time in theatre so less discomfort for the patient. Mr Mouzakis works with a dedicated hair restoration team at our Bristol clinic unlike other hair restoration clinics in the local area.
Mr Mouzakis ticks the following boxes for anyone looking for a Hair Transplant procedure;
- Plastic Surgeon
- Performs the procedure himself
- Uses Lyon implanters
- Uses only 2 technicians per session
- Can do 4000HF in 5-6 hours
- Can perform beard, eyebrow and unshaven hair transplants
We offer paid for consultations with Dr Michael Mouzakis at our clinic in Bristol or you can have a free consultation with a knowledgeable patient advisor. At your consultation you will be able to find out more about the treatment work out a treatment plan with your chosen surgeon.
Click here to go back to our main Hair Transplant page.
We have put together a Hair Transplant Glossary to help you understand all the terminology when it comes to researching hair transplants. Click here to view.
Comments from patients
“I’m so pleased with the results and it is really life changing for me!” *Nicole Hopkirk, Former Managing Editor, MSN Health
“I just wanted to say thanks to you all for being such a great team and for making me feel at ease from the start to finish on the day of my procedure. I was really nervous, but you all made me feel much more comfortable with your warm and friendly approach. I would highly recommend you to anyone and can’t wait to see my final results!” *Birmingham
“So impressed, extremely professional, extremely friendly, lovely set up. Felt so relaxed and at ease, would more than highly recommend The Private Clinic and I’m considering having other procedures in the new year. Thank you!” *Catherine, Leeds
“Thank you so much. Everyone was so friendly and caring. Could not fault anything. I have already recommended the treatment to everyone.” *Bristol
“I am 100% satisfied. Great doctor and staff. The results are amazing. I feel like a new person. You have the WOW factor!” *Manchester